<Amnesia-Delirious>

I felt like I was drowning.

I woke up and I was gasping for air seeing unfamiliar faces the only face I noticed being Craig. my face lit up when I saw Craig wake up. he had seemed to be sleeping. I saw a lot of unknown people as everyone woke up. 'Y/n!' a male said.

A blue eyes male stared at me. He was smiling. 'W-Who...W-Where...?' I asked trying to figure it out. 'C-Craig.' Escaped my mouth as I turned to the taller male. 'Who are these people?' I asked Craig. He blinked and nervously chuckled, 'your kidding right?' He asked me. I shook my head and stared at him with the most serious look.

'These are your...Friends.' Craig said. I scoffed finding it hard to believe I have been friends with any of these guys. He sighed. 'This is a joke right? If it is, its not funny.' The blue eyes male said. I stared at him. 'Is all of THIS a joke?' I asked the male.

'Is this a joke? Are you asking if its a joke that we are all your friends?'

I nodded as his breathing got heavier. You could tell by the look on his face he was un-easy. I looked around seeing faces that bevame more familiar by the second. 'Who are you?' I asked the blue eyed male. 'J-Jonathon.' He told me. The name rang a bell but I was sure I've never seen his face.

'Why does that sound so familiar?' I asked myself. I knew they heard but I could care less. Jonathon...Jonathon...Jonathon.

The more I said his name the more familiar those icy blue eyes became. I only remembered he was a friend. 'Delirious, buddy!' I said smiling. 'Buddy?' He asked me. 'I remember you! You were one of my best friends,' I told him smiling brightly. 'That's all you remember of me...?' He asked me, 'I'm just a friend?' He asked me. I nodded a little confused since the way he was acting he was more than just a friend. 'S-Should I remember m-more?' I stuttered out. Delirious shook his head. 'No, at least not now...Not yet.' He said standing up and leaving. I sat there confused. 'What more should I have remembered?' I asked my friends. '...Your boyfriend. Delirious and you had- have a thing.' Evan told me correcting himself.

I don't remmeber any of this. Lets hope this amnesia wears off soon...I want to remember my boyfriend.