Moreena

The Ghost flew to Alderan to make a few errands. The Ghost landed on Alderan and Ezra and Sabine walk with Mira to Kanan and Hera.

"Hera, we know you're busy, but Sabine and I wanted to get the supplies. Could you take care of Mira?" asked Ezra.

"Of course no problem." Hera said, smiling.

Mira ran to Hera and Hera put Mira on her lap.

"Thank you, Hera, and Kanan, of course." Sabine said, smiling.

"No problem." said Kanan.
Sabine and Ezra walk out of the Ghost to get the supplies.

Kanan and Hera sat in the cockpit and looked at Mira.

"Somehow it's nice to look after the little one." said Hera, holding Mira's small hand. Mira smiled and giggle.

"I agree with you Hera, it's something different from the bickering with Zeb Ezra and Chopper." Kanan said, smiling.

"Oh, love, she's going to change. Then she's maybe like them too." said Hera smiled.

"You're right Hera, but we'll always be together as a team." said Kanan.

Hera smiled and looked at Kanan.

"I agree with you, we've known each other for so long and I think we will never forget." said Hera.

Kanan looked at Hera and laid his hand on hers. Hera looked at Kanan as Mira jump up and began to laugh. Kanan sighed and Hera looked at Mira.

After Sabine and Ezra got the supplies, they walk back to Ghost. But suddenly a girl jumped with light red hair to Sabine and tried to steal one of the crates. Sabine and Ezra held them away from her.

"What would that be? Do you want to steal fruit?" asked Sabine.

"We would have given you something, you just have to ask." Ezra said, and looked at the girl. The girl looked at Ezra and took her hood from her head.

"Ezra? Ezra Bridger?" asked the girl and Ezra looked at her confused.

"How? Who are you?" asked Ezra.

"Ezra it's me Moreena." said Moreena.
Ezra looked surprised at her and then smiled.

"Wow, Moreena, I didn't recognize you." said Ezra.

"You know her?" asked Sabine, looking at Ezra.

"She's an old friend of Lothal, but she had to move as the Empire took her home." said Ezra.

"Well, now I'm living here and I sometimes eat something, I'm living with my aunt, but her credits are momentarily emty." said Moreena, and looked at Ezra and Sabine.

"Who are you, I've seen you on many things that the empire seeks." said Moreena.

"I am Sabine, Ezra and I are here to get food for our base." said Sabine.

"Wow you're at the rebellion Ezra, I would never expected that from you." said Moreena, whispering Ezra through his short hair. Sabine looked skeptical at Moreena.

"Well, I've changed." Ezra said, smiling.

"Do you have some water and something to eat for my family?" asked Moreena.

"Yes, we can give you, but first we have to take these food to our shuttle." said Ezra and walk with Sabine and Moreena with the crates in the Ghost.

Moreena looked around in amazement. After Sabine and Ezra had stowed the food, Hera and Kanan came to them.

"Looks like everything work good." said Hera.

"We have the food, and this is Moreena my old friend, she needs something to eat and drink for her family, can we give her something?" asked Ezra.

"Yes this is not a problem." said Kanan.

"Well then come with me Moreena." Ezra said, and walk into the kitchen with her.

Sabine looked after them, then walk into the cockpit and took Mira to her arms, which was just playing on the ground. Hera walk to Sabine and sat down opposite her.

"What's happening?" asked Hera.

"Nothing, why." asked Sabine.

"I see something wrong." said Hera.

"Well, I do not trust Moreena anyway, my feeling tells me something is wrong." said Sabine and hold Mira in her arms.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Some ideas fron TheShadow011