💕Heights | Minasuyu

"T-that ride?" Mina points at the roller coaster that had big drops,about two loops, and wide curves that goes straight downhill. "M-maybe next month or the month after" She says turning around to walk away but was yanked back by her collar and back over to Tsuyu's side.

"You said that the last three months and this month is the month we go on that ride" She says. Mina let's out a sigh and turns back over to Tsuyu, her tongue slightly sticking out and her expression filled with excitement and annoyance yet you couldn't tell but Mina heard it in her tone. "I-I can't like the heights and the way the bottom of the tracks look when you look down when you're all the way up at the top" She says and began to anxiously pace around.

"W-what if parts of the tracks come off before we even cross it? What if parts of the coaster breaks apart and we fall to our doom? What if-" "Don't sweat it too much Mina. If anything I can grab you and jump to safety so if worse comes to worse then we'll both be safe which is why heights isn't one of my fears" She says and gave a light tug on Mina's white fluffy sweater.

"Come on Mina or the line will get too long" She says. Mina let's out a few deep breaths before turning back to Tsuyu and embraced her in a tight hug making the green haired woman yelp out a "ribbit". "You better keep your word about carrying me to safety!" She exclaims.

"You just better not be more than twenty meters away from me or else you're in trouble" Tsuyu said and began walking to the entrance of the ride with the worried and fearful Mina behind her who was yet still having second thoughts about the ride.

Tsuyu and Mina waited in the long line which gave Mina time to give herself small motivated talks and see the positive side in this ride.

"Hey look there's Midoriya, Todoroki, Momo and Uraraka" Tsuyu points out. Hearing their names, Mina snapped out of her trance and saw her friends coming up behind them.

"Yay more of our friends are here! Midoriya can you please talk Tsuyu out of taking me on this ride!?" She says frightened. "Ribbit?" Tsuyu says cluelessly.

"You know well Asui-" "Tsuyu" "w-well Tsu-chan loves this ride. The last few months me and the others had to go with her and you never went with her so it's pretty fair if you don't give in to your fears and start having a good time" Izuku says with motivation and determination in his tone.

"And if worse comes to worse can't Tsuyu just carry you to safety with her tongue?" Momo says slightly tilting her head with her index finger placed on her small chin. "That's if she isn't twenty meters away" Shouto adds.

After a very long thirty minutes of waiting and talking about the ride, their turn finally came. The kart held up to four people so Mina,Tsuyu, Todoroki, and Midoriya sat in the front and Momo and Uraraka sat in the second seat with two others.

"D-do we really have to be placed in the front?" Mina whimpers as she buckles herself up with help from one of the workers. "Don't worry okay Mina?" Tsuyu says looking over at Mina and could tell that she was still worried.

The ride started and the coaster began moving upwards. Mina's body began trembling as she gripped on tight to black bar that holds down on her shoulders so she wouldn't fall off yet she didn't seem to trust the technology and gripped on even tighter since she felt like her life was on the line. She suddenly felt a hand grasp onto her left hand and turned seeing Tsuyu. "Don't worry too much okay? I got you" She says. Mina gulps and watched as they reached the top and coaster came to a stop.

Mina gripped on tight to Tsuyu's hand and she didn't totally seem to mind. Suddenly the coaster goes down at full speed as screams,cheers, or cries escape from everyone's mouth. They went through loops,big and short drops and wide turns. When the ride was over, Mina breathed heavily and turned over to Tsuyu seeing that her expression didn't change.

"D-did you have fun?" She inquires curiously as Tsuyu shrugs. "Wasn't as fun as the first few times but did you have fun?" She asks. "It was...actually pretty...thrilling" She said and began giggling as they began to unstrap themselves from the kart.

"Coming through!" Midoriya calls out, quickly getting out of the kart and went over to a nearby trashcan and began to regurgitate. "Oh my gosh Midoriya!" Uraraka exclaims worriedly as Shouto went over to Izuku and began to pat his back.

"I told you it wasn't safe to eat that funnel cake" He says. "Maybe that's enough with rides for Midoriya" Momo says.

"Yeah but hey Tsuyu mind if we go on that ride again?" "No but we can go on another of your choice" She says making Mina smile. She grasp her hand into Tsuyu's and the two looked around for their next ride.