three.

three. CRUSH?

     VALERIE entered the room behind the room of the new recruits

VALERIE entered the room behind the room of the new recruits. She stands besides Merlin with her arms crossed. She stared into the dark room were the recruits were all sleeping while Merlin was typing away on his tablet. Merlin had invited Valerie to watch and see who will accomplish this training.

She was scanning the room and her eyes landed on Eggsy. She starts smiling at his sleeping figure. He looks adorable when he sleep's, she thinks to herself.

"What's got you smiling?" Merlin questions, looking down at her. She snaps her head away from the glass and looks up at him.

"W-What? Um, nothing. I-I wasn't smiling." She lies. He laughs at her stuttering and shakes his head.

"Am I sensing that Valerie Marie Hart has a crush?" He asked. Saying her full name.

She closes her eyes, clearly embarrassed and shakes her head, "absolutely not!" She quickly answers. Valerie turned away from him so he didn't see her flushed face. "Are we doing the test or not?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, we are." He replies, chuckling softly. Valerie rolls her eyes then turns back to watch Merlin typing on the tablet.

She knew what Melin is going to do. Valerie also went through each training and passed every single one of them. Of course she did. She is a Kingsman. Harry would try his best to help her in any way he can but, he was forbidden to tell her how to pass each test.

In this test, Merlin waits for each recruit to fall asleep so he can fill the room with water and see how each of them will survive. He also tests their team working skills. To see if they would risk their own life for another.

"Let's start." He says, clicking a button on the tablet. Valerie watched through the glass to see the room quietly being filled with water. Each of them awoke with a scare when the water touch them.

They all turned on their lights and quickly stood up from their beds.

"Stay clam." Someone says.

Each of them tried to see if there was a way to escape from the ceiling except Eggsy. He was confused with what's going on.

"Fuck." Someone comments, clearly in fear.

"Loo snorkels. Loo snorkels!" Another man suggested.

Eggsy narrows his eyebrows, "Loo snorkels?" He questions.

"Shower heads!" A girl suggested. Clearly a smart one. She has to be the one Harry was speaking to her about. Roxanne Morton.

"Shower heads?" Eggsy asked. Valerie shook her head when Eggsy kept asking all these question. Does he not know what any of those things are? 

Each of the team started swimming towards the shower heads. Valerie already knew that they were going to fail. They're not even trying to help each other out. Eggsy is still at his bed wondering what the fuck is going on.

"Hey, hang out, whats wrong with the fucking door?" He quizzed but, it was too late for anyone to answer. For the water has filled the entire room. Besides Eggsy heading to the Shower heads, he swims to the door to see if it's open. Which is smart but, it obviously wasn't open. But, at least he was smart enough to check. He pulled on the door hard. Over and over again but, it obviously wasn't going to open. He then turned his attention to the glass 'mirror' that was there. He tried the door once more, then went swimming towards the mirror. He held onto the railing and started to punch the glass.

One punch. "Should we move?" Valerie asked, as she watched Eggsy throw his first punch.

"Give it a minute." Merlin replied.

Second punch. "I'm not trying to get wet, Merlin. This is my favorite dress." Valerie adds. Merlin glanced at her with smile.

"Just wait. The mirror hasn't cracked yet." Merlin answers.

Third punch. "Oo, that sounded like it hurt." Valerie comments, when she heard Eggsy's knuckles crack. Merlin just chuckled at her comment. Although, Eggsy looks really good without a shirt.

Fourth punch. The mirror started to crack. "Yeah, I'm moving to the side." Valerie says, walking to the other side of the room. Merlin does the same. He stands besides her and awaits for the glass to break.

Which did. The glass shatter into pieces on the fifth punch. The room was flowing with water but, not enough to wet Merlin and Valerie. The recruits slid into the room. Coughing up the water they may have swallowed and catching their breaths.

"Congratulations on completing your first task. Charlie, Roxy, well done." Merlin congratulate. "For those of you who are still confused, if you can get a breathing tube around the U-bent of a toilet ... you'll have an ultimate air supply. Simple physics, worth remembering." Merlin states, "Eggsy, well done for spotting that was a two - way mirror." Merlin adds, congratulating Eggsy as well. Valerie looks at him with a smile but, her smile soon faded when one of the obnoxious recruit commented something.

"Yeah, he's probably seen enough of them." When he said that, the young girl and Eggsy glared at him.

"Keep your moth shut, mate." Valerie orders.

"Yeah, you can wipe all those smirks off your faces. Because, as far as I'm concerned, you all failed." Merlin says.

"You all forgot the most important thing; teamwork." Valerie finishes, as she points into the bedroom. They all stood to their two feet and went to see what Valerie was pointing at. It was a young girl was laid on a table. Dead.

"So much for classic army technique." Eggsy says.

"You're all dismissed." Merlin informs. The recruits scattered but, Valerie stopped the young girl. She pulls her to the side to see if she is Roxanne.

"What's your name, love?" Valerie questions.

"Roxanne but, you can call me Roxy." She greets.

"Well, Roxy, it's a pleasure to met you. I'm Valerie. My uncle believes you're a smart girl and, I also believe that. You seem to have what it takes to be a Kingsman." Valerie encouraged. Roxy smiles at Valerie's kind words.

"Thank you, Valerie." She says.

"Of course." Valerie replies. She then sent Roxy off. As she watches Roxy walking away, she notices Eggsy sitting on a chair still trying to catch his breath. She makes her way towards him and takes a seat next to him.

"That was very clever of you to spot that was a two way mirror. You did good, Eggsy." Valerie states. She then remembered how Eggsy knuckles cracked and looked down at them but, she couldn't get a good look. So, she grabbed his hand and saw that his knuckles was bruised.

"I'm fine." Eggsy quickly says.

"You should still get it checked out. You have many more trainings to go through." Valerie said, looking into his colored eyes with her hazel ones.

"Okay, I will." Eggsy replies.

Valerie nods and lets go of his hand. "Go change before you get sick." She adds, rising from her seat and smoothing her dress out.

"You worry to much." Eggsy jokes. "That's very cute of you." He then flirts. Valerie rolls her eyes, jokingly. "Well, I'm trying to help you out, Eggy." She chuckles. Purposely calling Eggsy "Eggy". She flashes a smile at him before walking off.