Chapter 17

Ellie POV

My head was pounding. I could barely open up my eyes and when I tried it would hurt my head looking in the bright light coming into the room. My bed felt slightly more comfortable today. The mattress underneath me felt like I was laying a marshmallow (cue xiumin's voice) Out of the blue I felt very sick in the stomach. I quickly got up but everything was still quite blurry. I heard a small mumble next to me which caused me to jump a little. When I looked over, I rubbed my eyes and took a second look. 

"AH!" I screamed quietly. I pulled up the blanket and looked at a sleeping Jimin. Oh my god, oh my god. I looked down and thankfully I was fully clothed. I looked around the room and saw Hobi laying on the bed next to me and Jin on another bed. I'm going to die. I turned around poking Jimin's cheek to ensure that I wasn't dreaming. Oh god if any of the boys see both of us in bed I'm going to cry. He smiled and groaned a little turning his back to me. 

"Jimin... Jimin" I whispered. I shook him a little bit but nothing. 

"Aish... jinjja!" I rubbed my forehead and tried to move quietly of the bed. The floor creaked a little bit which made me cringe. One of the boys moved around in the bed but stopped. I was sweating so much as this point. I went to get off the bed but I got pulled back in, this time wrapped up in Jimin's arms. 

"W-w-hat..." my head leaned against his chest. 

"Shh" I looked up at him but his eyes were closed. He sighed and smiled. I blushed a little and smiled. I don't know what to do, I want to leave although at the same time I wanted to stay in his arms. The warmth grew on my cheeks more and more each second. I closed my eyes and embraced the moment.

I heard a loud yawn from one of the boys, making me open up my eyes again. 

"JIMINIE! GOOD MORNING!" the familiar voice sounded like Hobi's. I didn't want to have to do this, but I had no other choice. I pulled the blanket over my head, wrapped my leg around his legs, I pulled myself over him and went on his other side laying myself flat on my stomach. 

"What are you doing" he lifted the blanket whispering. I pulled the blanket back down. After about a minute the bed felt like it had other weight on it, but there it was. Hobi jumped on Jimin and screamed wriggling his body around. I was struggling to breathe underneath the blankets. Hobi's weight plus Jimin's weight didn't help at all. I tried to slide down the side of the bed but I felt the blankets lift and Hobi's head popped up. I looked up at Jimin, he did his usual famous smirk. I pulled back the blankets and hid. What the hell is he trying to do? I was listening to the whisper between each other. 

"How am I going to get her out without taehyung noticing?" Jimin whispered. 

"He hasn't come home since last night!" his voice  was slightly louder. 

"WHAT?" I popped out of the blankets. We were all laying next to each other on the bed which remind me of what happened earlier. Jimin scent was really strong we were that close. He smelt so nice it made me smile to myself.

"Earth to Ellie! You look so out of it" Hobi clicked his fingers in my face, snickering. What a cheeky boy. 

"Sorry what were you saying?" 

"Too busy thinking of dirty things Ellie" Hobi bit his lip and winked at me. He earned a push on the forehead by Jimin. I quickly got up off the bed and started putting on my shoes that were left at the end of the bed. 

"I have to go find Taehyung" I looked down at what I'm wearing, and it was a long-sleeve stripped t-shirt. It was so big on me though, I knew immediately whose it was. The only thing that belonged to me was my denim shorts.