Fire & Desire

'You never believe me, told you I got z's for these other girls sleeping on them girl I'm sleepy'

"Parish get up your bails been posted" I rub my eyes as the guard hit the bars with his batton.

"Yo what time is it" I ask stretching.

"It's 1' clock in the morning but you won't be out of here until 2 cause the bail process is about an hour long" He tells me unlocking the cell letting me out.

He wasn't lying cause it felt like it took all day just to get my belongings and to find out where my car was. It was around 2:30 when they assigned me a 250 dollar fine and I could finally leave, I walked in the lobby seeing zara in one of my bape sweatshirts and some leggings slumped in one of the chairs.

Chuckling I walk over softly slapping her face causing her to stir in the chair.

"Wake up" I coo shaking her and she smacks her lips swatting my hand away before standing up stretching.

She hands me the car keys as we walk out the precinct.

"So how much was the fine?" She yawns.

"250, it seem like ever since I started fucking with you I been getting all these fines and shit I ain't never got pulled over twice in two weeks" I chuckle.

"Don't blame me, why was you driving this late anyway?"

"I was handling something"

"Mhmm, you always 'handling something'" She rolls her eyes as we approach the car.

"And you always assuming I'm with the next bitch when I say that" I retort opening up my door getting in before closing the door behind me.

"How couldn't I when you gave me more than enough reasons to think that way" She said closing her door as I put the key in the ignition starting the car.

"Cause I dead don't be stuntin jawns cause of you, that's the funny thing" I chuckle driving away from the precinct.

"I'll believe it when I see it" She yawns getting comfortable in her seat.

"I'm glad you getting all ya rest cause you gone need all you can get, I been locked up to long"

"Nigga you was in jail for 4 hours" She laughs.

"Exactly, 4 hours I will never get back so I gotta make up for it"

"J!, J!" I groan feeling little feet pressing into my stomach. Scooping her up I threw her in the air catching her as she obnoxiously laughs.

"Mymy come eat the rest of your mac n cheese!" Zara yells from downstairs.

"You better go back down there before mommy come up here yelling" I put her down on her feet and she ran as fast as her little legs allowed her to.

Flinging the covers off my body I drug myself out the bed, checking the time on my phone I saw it was 10 in the morning and I had mad missed calls. Walking in the bathroom I start my regular morning routine.

After I was done with all that I got dressed in some balmain jeans, a black gucci shirt, and my master 12's with a black hennessey hat. Picking up my phone I call ash back letting the phone ring.

"Jordan?" She answers.

"Ashley" I chuckle as she smacks her lips.

"Nigga quit playing we went to the precinct to bail you out and they said you been posted bail why haven't you been answering the phone?"

"Nigga I been slumped, I got some welcome home pussy lastnight"

"Nigga you said that like you really did time" She laughs loudly.

"Nigga I did do time, 4 hours and 30 minutes of hard time fuck you mean"

"My nigga are you deadass, that ain't shit"

"If it's so easy then you go do that shit then"

"Nahhh, I'm gone leave that to you"

"That's what I thought, have king called you today?"

"Nah he haven't hit me or kil up today, I got some other shit to do today anyways"

"Me too, I gotta meet up with lala and a contractor today so we can add some shit to the shop" I tell her as zara walks in the room with mireya on her hip.

"Y'all bought it already?"

"Yea I gave lala the money and she got the keys the same day"

"Damn, how much that shit cost?"

"It's right on 125th so 300 grand"

"Aye we gotta have a big turn up for the grand opening"

"You already know, we gone have that bi--" I stop glancing at mireya who was staring right back at me with her big brown eyes.

"We gone have that hoe on tilt, let me call you back"

"Hurd ju, hit my jack later"

"Bet" I reply before hanging up the phone.

"Don't repeat nothing I say" I tell mymy as zara walks in the bathroom.

"Aye I gotta go somewhere but I can take mymy with me since you getting in shower" I tell her as I hear the water start running.

"Where you going?" She asks appearing in the bathroom doorway with her robe wrapped around her body.

"I'm gotta go to Brooklyn"

"You better not let nothing happen to my baby" She said walking back in the bathroom closing the door.

"C'mon mymy"

Walking in the building I held mymy in one arm as her eyes darted across the room taking in the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Who daughter you done kidnapped" I turn around seeing lala walking in with the contractor behind her.

"Nobodies this my shorty daughter, say hi mymy" She shyly waves laying her head on my shoulder.

"Awww she's so adorable" Lala gushes tickling her side sending mymy into a giggling fit.

"She silly" I chuckle shaking the contractor's hand.

"It's ok I'm not in a rush" He smiles.

"Okay I'm done, now let's get down to business"

We walk through the building telling him everything we needed to have built and when we needed it done.

"I want this tore down and I wanna replace it with a sign saying playboy inc." I tell him referring to the old sign on top of the building.

"Okay so it's going to take a total of 2 to 3 months to complete the renovation"

"That's perfect, it's gone be summer time so the grand opening gone be packed" I tell lala.

"We gone make the money back quicker than we spent it"

"Exactly" I nod smiling. This was only the beginning.