Chapter 17

Lucy POV:

Ever since the wedding Asuna and Kirito had left their guild to have a small 'honeymoon' they had bought a nice size house on the floor that I had recommended and were having a lot of fun spending time together. I on the other hand have been working non stop to find the next dungeon to clear the current floor, not only that I've been training Silica and Kiko. They need to know how to defend themselves, Silica is lucky because she has Pina who can restore health. But Kiko only has her blade.

"Girls are you ready to train?" I call to them.

"Yes!" They call back and come running towards me.

Smiling at them we begin to walk, I decided that today we would train on the fields in the first floor. They still have animals which appear again and again there, since most people go to higher floors now. We teleport down and then walk to the field where I met Kirito and Klein on my first day here, it's strange to think this all happened two years ago. Feels like yesterday.

"Right girls, I want you to practice sword skills again today ok?" I say to them. "And Silica you need to learn how to not rely on Pina, so for today he's going to sit with me."

"Really Master? But I always need Pina with me, he makes me stronger.." Silica says looking down.

"I know he makes you stronger, but what if you end up getting separated? Or what if you need to protect him?" I say kneeling down to her level. "Pina will always be here to protect you, but sometimes we need to be able to protect the ones we love ok?" 

"Ok master, if you say so." Silica says and speaks with Pina.

"And you Kiko need to work on your agility, you're doing really well with the sword skills but you need to learn how to dodge more." I say to her as Pina comes and sits on my shoulder, I pull out a red berry and offer it to him as he squeaks happily.

"Ok mommy, should I try jumping over the boars before I attack them?" Kiko suggests.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be sitting just over there. If you find you can't handle the boar or need some help give me a call and I'll come running." I say and walk to sit on a bolder with Pina resting happily around my neck.

I watch the pair of them as they increase their skills and also learn new ones, I hear a pair of hands clap and turn around to see Agil walking towards me.

"Hey there Master Lucy, how's the guild been?" He asks leaning against the boulder.

"It's been good, how's the shop been doing? I know a lot of the members complain about your prices to me." I say nudging him.

"Hey not fair! I have good prices!" He says laughing slightly.

"I know you do, and I know that you help the lower level players with getting higher. Why don't you stop by the guild soon and I'll get Penelope to make you a nice meal, I know you don't make much since your cooking level is so low." I say and both girls come running over to us.

"Well if it isn't my two favourite fairy girls." Agil says giving them each a high five.

"Hey Agil!" Silica says panting, she then turns to me and smiles. "Can I have Pina back now?"

"Of course you can." I say waking the sleeping dragon, he then goes and sits on Silica's head going back to sleep. "Did today's lessons help you girls?"

"Yeah they did mommy, I managed to level up!" Kiko says showing me her menu.

"Nice one sweetie." I say kissing her head. "Let's head back then, I promised Kirito and Asuna I would bring a cake round for them as a house warming gift."