Vernacular

And finally, what you've all been waiting for...the dictionary! Just so you know, some of these meanings have been altered slightly to what I think may fit the word. Forgive me if I have spelled a word incorrectly, I encourage you to inform me of any mistake so that I may correct it. If you have anything to add, such as new terms, your opinion on a certain word, anything at all, feel free to comment. I would love to read what you have to say. :)

Academy - A training facility located on Cybertron. It is where mechs and femmes go to train for service in the Cybertronian Elite Guard. (Boot camp...?)

Activation code - A command prompt used by a Cybertronian to change from one form to another. The code is usually stated internally, but can otherwise be spoken aloud. Often these codes are unique to the gestalt (or binder), but the individual can either use the general code or set a unique one for themselves.

Actuator - The mechanical device that allows movement.

Afterburner - Typically referring to the rear end (the butt, if you will). Afterburner is also interchangeable with aft, actuator, fan-belts, diodes, skid plates, tailpipe, turbocharger, and ass.

Afterspark - The Cybertronian equivalent to the afterlife.

Allspark - The Cybertronian equivalent to Heaven.

Alternate mode - The vehicle, device, weapon, ect. that a Cybertronian transforms into. A Cybertronian's alternate mode is separate from their robot mode.

Armet - A helm with moving, shifting, removable, ect. pieces. (e.g. Soundwave's visor.)

Armor plating - The Cybertronian equivalent to skin.

ASR - Alpha Search and Rescue. The Cybertronian equivalent to a search and rescue team.

Asynchronous transfer adapter - The cabling connected to the central structure support, that acts as a central relay through which data, signals, and command protocols are sent and received. (The spinal cord?)

Audial sensors - The mechanism that gives a Cybertronian the ability to speak.

Audio sensors - The mechanism that gives a Cybertronian the ability to hear.

Bearings - Courage, determination, ect. Or, in other terms, "balls". (e.g. "You don't have the bearings to do it!".)

Berth - The Cybertronian equivalent to a bed.

Berserker buttons - A cocktail that when consumed, makes the consumer go berserk.

Binder - A Cybertronian with the ability to combine with other Cybertronians and merge into one huge Cybertronian. Also called gestalts.

Bio interface cable - The cable that extends outward from under the codpiece, only found in mechs. 

Bio interface port - The port that lies under the codpiece, only found in femmes. 

Bio mechanical aura - The aura that a Cybertronian produces. It tells a 'bot whether or not another 'bot is angry, happy, sad, ect. Interchangeable with "energy signature".

Body-type - The basic, over-all design of a Cybertronian. A Cybertronian can classify as a Light Air Frame, Medium Air Frame, Heavy Air Frame, Seeker, Thopter Frame, Ultra-Light Ground Frame, Light Ground Frame, Medium Ground Frame, Heavy Ground Frame, or an Assault Frame.