Chapter 45: Unbelievable

Sarah's POV

We fell back on the couch and hr started kissing my neck. He left hot kisses from my neck to my collar bone. He pulled away leaving me breathless. He looked at me and came closer and he fell on me. He fell asleep. I couldn't help but giggle. He slowly tried to get away from under him. He was extremely heavy. I managed to in the end. It was raining outside while the wind whistled and thunder shook the windows. I went upstairs to grab Keith a blanket as I could see him struggle to curl himself for warmth.

I went upstairs and went into his room. I grabbed the duet from his bed and as I was about to leave downstairs, I heard a window clatter. It came from his study. For some reason I had never been in there. I hesitated for a moment and thought I would close it as there could be important papers that could fly out. I turned the handle and crept into his dimly lit study. I pulled the window shut with great effort by one hand as my left hand held his duvet. A sudden silence enveloped the room. As I was about to leave, something on the desk caught my eye, it was a photo frame that had a beautiful picture of Keith a five year old being carried by John. Tears formed in my eyes as I thought of his father. They looked cute. I went back to our conversation about a baby. My mind slipped into imagination of Keith holding a child. That would never happen. I shook my head to bring back my rationality. I was about to turn to the door when my father's company name flashed in top of a file. Curiosity killed the cat, I thought. I opened the file and saw a several documents. It must be all the dealings he made with my father.
I went through the file. The first one was a shipping deal. The most latest. I turned the page and it said, "Articles of Incorporation"
I read the documents and it said that Key Industries was going to buy my father's company. He needed my signature as my name was there as the owner. I wanted a place in the company but I didn't want to be owner already. Keith needed my signature to buy my company. Is that why he was close to me? I felt my legs become weak. I ended on the floor. Tears flowing down my cheeks. It was all a lie. All of it. All what he told me, about his feelings everything. He just wanted to seduce me to get my sign to absorb my company!
I felt like crap right now. I threw away the blanket and grabbed those papers and ran downstairs. I brushed away the tears. I saw him sleep without any disturbance while he just took my heart crushed it again. Enough!!!!! I can't do this anymore. I placed the paper on the coffee table and I took a sticky not from his refrigerator. I grabbed the pen from the table and wrote in big bold letters. "I FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS FOR ME! IT IS " TRUE" LOVE. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I quickly called my father to send me his driver to Keith's house. Without questioning me he just said okay. That is the best thing about dads. They are always there. No matter what unlike guys, no beasts like Keith. After about five minutes of silent weeping I heard my father's driver honking from outside the gate. I looked at Keith for the last time.
"Goodbye." I walked away my heart crushing at the fake confessions and fake love he expressed. I didn't look back. I got into the car and told him to take him to my house not Lily's. I just wanted to go home. Tell my father everything. Cry in his arms and curl in my bed and fall asleep to forget everything that was fake and focus on reality. I felt sorry for him after his father but it definitely wasn't fair for me to care for him truly as I didn't know how to show fake concern but receive lies in return just to take my company. I reached home in a while and I saw my father waiting for me. I ran into his arms and I hugged him. He hugged me back and took me inside. 

Author's note: hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Keith is such an as*. Or is he? Was it just a misunderstanding? Or was it for real? How will Keith react when he sees the note? Sorry I couldn't update earlier because our school had its sports meet. And there are four houses. Lionel, dudley, Stephen and Solomon. I was the house captain of dudley house and dudley won the cup this year!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your support. if you don't like the book then please don't read it. Don't comment in necessarily. This book has reached 200 K reads which was my goal. Thank you guys!!!! :)