49

"We should lay down and watch a movie" y/n suggests once we get back to the apartment.

"Sounds fun" I say as I change into some different clothes.

"Let me just make some food first" she says and I watch as she walks into the kitchen and begins to pull things from the fridge.

She ends up making rice and soup then brings it over to me.

"You're not eating?" I ask once I notice she didn't bring herself anything.

"Nah" she says and I shake my head.

"That just won't do" I say as I take a spoon and hold it out to her.

She looks at it then at me and laughs then takes it.

As we eat we search for a movie to watch.

We end up choosing a movie we had both already seen but loved enough to watch again.

When we finished eating we laid down and she cuddled into my chest.

I looked down at her and smiled.

All I had ever wanted in life was to pursue my music career.

Then y/n came along and changed everything.

Of course I still loved music but y/n had become my number one priority.

My life revolved around her and I loved it that way.

The only thing I wanted was for y/n to always be happy and smiling.

Seeing her in pain hurt me more than anything else ever would.

I promised to always keep her happy and even though life got hard and I broke some promises I will always kept this certain promise.

No matter what, I will always love and support her in everything she does.

I will never hurt her again and I promise to always give her nothing but the best.

Y/n is my whole entire world and without her I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Before I met y/n I was just a young boy struggling to make a career out of his music. My family didn't support me, I didn't have many friends, I was resorting to smoking and other horrible things. Over all, my life was hard.

Then when I met her my whole life turned upside down.

I smiled more, I opened up to people, my demons ran back into hiding, and I was finally happy.

She helped me see the good in the world.

She helped me through my hard times and she made me realize that anything is possible when you have someone who loves and supports you no matter what.

Without y/n I wouldn't be happy,

and that's a fact.

-
One more chapter left ))))): I'll post the last chapter tomorrow unless I get busy so look forward to that (':