Chapter 34

"That one looks like a cat wearing a cow boy hat," Xander says pointing at a cloud. After we got out of the water we decided to lay down and just look at the clouds. Currently I was wrapped in Xander's arms and Jackie was was next to Jack, a little closer than friends would sit if you know what I mean.

"All I see is a blob," Jackie sighs.

"They're all just blobs. It depends on what you do with it to make it into something," Jack says, "if you look really hard that blob looks like a dinosaur."

"Look at you Jack, being all insightful and stuff," I laugh.

"Shut up, I can be insightful and stuff," Jack chuckles.

"There's always a first for everything," Xander Jokes.

"Hey, it's getting dark out. I think we should head back to the hotel," Jackie says.

We all agree and get up. I slip my shorts and shirt on and slide into my flip flops.

We walk down the short path until we get back to the road and hop on the sidewalk.

"Look! Store. Snacks. Now," Jack says pointing to a small convenience store. Before we could say anything he was already heading to the store.

We follow behind him and head into the store. All of us fill up our arms with snacks. We (and by we I mean Jackie and I) pay for our snacks and head back to the hotel. We decide to head to Xander's room a camp out their until we fall asleep scattered around his room.

A/N: Any ideas for the next chapters?