Taron Egerton - Time To Go!

Today was yet again one of them days your boyfriend, Taron of 4 years was scheduled to go back to start filming on another project of his.

You both layed there together on the small double bed in the corner of both, yours & Taron's 1 bedroom flat you both lived in.

Taron lived with his parents before deciding to move in with you, into your own flat together as you wanted to spend time alone together like an ordinary couple.

When you first met Taron, it was through mutual friends of yours & his combined, in which the two of you started getting to know each other more & eventually the both of you just sort of clicked with each other.

When he started becoming more & more famous around the world, the two of you were inseparable, becoz you knew alot of female fans out there, would love to have been in your position, but Taron only had eyes for you.

He even explained that he would never ask you to change anything about yourself becoz he just loved everything about you, including all your faults & flaws you have.

You continued laying there in Taron's arms with your head resting against his chest, listening to his beating heart, which was going at a steady rythem.

You hated these days when Taron had to leave again to continue his career, especially when morning came becoz you always had tears in your eyes that would of built up throughout the night.

You looked across at the alarm clock, which was to Taron's right on the bedside table & the numbers on the alarm clock read 7.30am.

You took a huge sigh becoz you knew that when it was 11am, Taron would be on his travels to the airport via taxi.

You moved your position from Taron's chest & sat up in bed, stretching your arms out in the air.

You needed the toilet & decided to somehow climb over Taron without waking him up, but right now that seemed like a bit of a challenge.

You slowly pushed the covers from yourself & tried to step over Taron's body without disturbing him, but as you put your leg over his frame to step to the floor, you incidentally fell on top of him by accident.

Taron: Ouchh babe, what are you doing? (he groaned, opening his eyes)

You: Sorry, I was trying to get the toilet without waking you. (you gave him a sorry look)

Taron: Really? You sure about that? (he rubbed his eyes)

You: Yes I'm serious, I didn't mean to fall on top of you. (you climbed off him, but he pulled you back onto him)

Taron: It's okay babe. I love waking up to you riding me. (he smirked, blushing almost)

You: I'm sure you do. (you blushed, slapping his arm playfully)

Taron: You know I do babe. (he winked at you stretching his arms in the process)

You: Yeah I do. (you lightly giggled)

Taron: What time is it anyways? (he breathed out hard)

You: It's just gone 7.30am. Time to get up I suppose? (you half smiled at him now)

He could sense the hesitation in your voice when you spoke & he knew exactly the reason why.

Taron: Hey babe, come here. (he pulled you down to him, so you was now laying on top of him)

You: I'm sorry. (you sighed loud)

Taron: It's okay. A few more minutes can't hurt can they babe? (he stroked your hair)