[46]: Drunken Tales & A Cold Wake Up Call.

**Thank you @Herondale4eva for the lovely banner**

I really didn't want to tell him I was still a virgin. I mean, it's not that I'm embarrassed about it but I don't want him knowing this. He's never mentioned it to me before, it's just not something we've ever spoken about. I think he thinks I lost it on holiday last year when I went away with the girls. Lois lost hers to a holiday romance out there, and Georgia and Ayla had lost their V Card a couple of years ago to old boyfriends. I was the last one out of our group, not that the girls ever bugged me about it though. This I couldn't tell him...along with how I felt.

"Why won't you tell me?" he asks

What the hell can I tell him instead, that will make him forget about asking me this? What have I done...?

"Is it that you've slept with a lot of guys? That you don't remember the number or is it...still none? Are you a virgin?"

"I've been with a girl." I blurt out instead...

FUCK.

Why the hell did I say that?

No one knew about it but us and the girls...fuckkkkk!

"What?"

"I said I want a twirl."

"You never said that." He says eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yes I did."

"No, you said you'd been with a girl."

"No I never."

"Yes you did...oh my god; please tell me it's true." He says his eyes lighting up.

"Yes fine, I said that."

"So it's true. You've been with a girl?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes."

"So you're gay?" He asks and I shake my head smiling.

"It's okay if you are...I'll love you just the same. Probably even more if you let me join in with you." He smiles holding my hand; he seemed fascinated by this prospect.

"No I'm not Ash you perv...it just happened once. Plus you should know that I'm not a lesbian."

"That's true, no lesbian would moan like you did underneath me. Although I bet I could turn a lesbian straight, I am damn good in bed."

"Ash." I say hitting him. "You disgust me."

"So you've been with a girl then?" Ash asked again, his eyes out on stalks, his face has the biggest smile I'd even seen.

"Yes, sort of...well kinda...but only once like I said." I reply.

"Who was it with?"

"It doesn't matter who it was with."

"I know them don't I? That's why you won't tell me."

"Maybe..."

"Holy crap Lou this is hot, who was it? I promise I won't tell anyone." He asks coming closer to me. He was practically giddy.

I sigh loudly and quietly giggle, "It was with Ayla..."

"Oh my god. That's so...hot. When? How? Where? Why? And why didn't you tell me?"

"Wow, one question at a time."

"When did it happen?"

"Last summer."

"Where?"

"When we went on holiday to Greece."

"Why?"