Devin

I was in my room on my phone when I hear a knock on my door.
It was my best friend Devin whom I have not seen in months because he left for tour with a band he's apart of called the bomb digz.

As I opened the door he was balling his eyes out, he tells me that Malu was cheating on him.

Before we get all into this let me tell u how this started.
I lived in the UK for 7 years, moved to New Jersey (where I met Devin) for 2 then came back to England.
Devin finally came to the UK. He had surprised me with free tickets for me and my other friends to the concert because I had no idea he was coming. The day before the concert him and I decided to take a trip around London, we go to west field. We do a bunch of shopping and a bunch of talking until we came to talk about a touch subject. Him and his girlfriend Malu (hate that biiii).
I asked how the thing we're going with the 'child' because she's only 14.
He tried to change the subject but I wouldn't let him. I asked again how things were going with Malu.

"So I'll ask agin how are things with Malu?" I asked
"I don't know, she's been acting quite odd lately" he answered
"Broooo, what do u mean" I replied
"She won't call me, doesn't text me and I haven't heard naything from her in a while, I just see her snap stories and see her hanging out with some guys that I don't even know"
"There's nothing to worry about" I reassured him and refrained from saying I told u so coz I can tell now upset he is right now

We were sitting in a resurgent and by the time I had finished saying what I was saying our food had come. Obviously being the devoted Christian I am I made him say grace but before I could open my eye to begin eating my Nando's meal, Devin was out the door.
_______________________
XOXO loves 😘- Ray