THIRTY-SIX

~Aphrodite~

The loud growl stopped everyone. I knew who it was, don't need to explain the feeling when I hear his growl. I looked behind me and I see warriors following after him as he walks towards us.

I told you to leave. Why are you still here? He said through mindlink.

I didn't answer him since he was already almost next to me. Liam was walking with him on his left side, showing no emotion in his eyes. Both of their faces were both in a scowl while they had their jaws clenched. "Why are you on my lands. Leave now or death might just take you with him." Valdus growled while he walked in front of me and stood in front of the twins. He stood tall while Liam walked in front of me too and stood slightly behind Valdus but still in front of the twins.

"You know I'm here for one thing, that's what everyone wants isn't?" Brycin taunted.

"And I'm telling you this as a warning."He growled, "Leave or you will follow death on his road."

"I'm not leaving." He smirked, "And I'm not the one death is taking tonight. Think again Alpha. You think you you're going to win this war I created, but I have something up my sleeve, and sure, you have a few hybrids but you don't have the Alpha." He laughed.

He looked over to the guy that was standing on his left and I now know who this new man is.

Oh fuckin course he'll have someone with him. Brycin was always the one with many friends. 

"You're a coward if you use the Alpha of the hybrids. If you want to be the most powerful and most feared, fight on your own, than having a help with someone greater than us wolves." I said while I took a step forward but Cadmar pushed me away.

"What if I don't fight for Brycin? What if I fought for my wolves. My niece." The Alpha of all Hybrids said. He looked at me straight in the eyes and tilt his head.

"Why come here with him?" I said.

"Words traded with one and another, and now I know it's finally real." He looked past me and I looked over my shoulder as see him staring at Angelia. She's snarling at him while she takes a step forward.

"Leave. Leave these lands, I rather not have-" But Valdus didn't get to finish because Brycin shifted and came running towards us. The men behind him followed after and so did the Alpha.

Cadmar pushed Zeke in front of him and Zeke took that as a sign to shift. Everyone did, but except for me and Cadmar. He grabbed my arm and pulled away from the war.

He was trying to run but he stopped and shifted, he turned towards me and bent his head down and laid down. I knew what he was applying to, so I climbed on his back and held on his fur. He turned towards the estate and ran.

I looked behind and I saw wolves ripping each other apart. I saw wolves come out of their house and fight even though they weren't warriors from our pack.

I looked back in front but I wasn't or either Cadmar were fast enough to react. I flew off of him and landed on the grass. I landed on my back and my eyes grew wide. The air got knocked out of me but I held my stomach.

Please. Please. Please don't let the pup get hurt.

I got up even though I couldn't breathe. Cadmar was already fighting the wolf that knocked us both to the side. My left hand held my stomach while my right held my chest. I breathed in slowly and trying to blow out, but all I can seem is to do is breathe in.