Performance for Romance

•L/N: Last Name

Your POV:

Arthur was getting nervous, gnawing at his fingernails to relieve all the built up tension. Johanna had not yet arrived, and it was almost showtime. I place a hand on his shoulder and give him a comforting smile.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she'll come."

"I hope so. Those lessons you gave me yesterday took so long to do." He sighs. Yesterday I gave Arthur a few voice lessons, so he wouldn't mess up. He actually isn't that bad to begin with. Johanna appears in our audience.

"There she is! How do I look?"

⬆️

"You look great. Good call with the hair gel." I give him two thumbs up.

"Thank you. Drossel even cut my hair for me."

"Nice! Now get out there!" I push him forward.

"Ladies and gentleman, I appreciate you coming to this performance. I'll be over here if you'd like to give us any donations," I say before making a hand motion for Arthur to start. I saw him take a deep breath. I could see the look of recognition pass Johanna's face as her gaze lands in him.

Play Song:

"I feel you, Johanna,
I feel you."

Her eyes widen at the use of her name in the song.

"I was half convinced I'd waken,
Satisfied enough to dream you." He approaches her and asks for her hand in a swift motion.

"Happily, I was mistaken,
Johanna."

She hesitates, but places her hand on his.

"I'll steal you, Johanna,
I'll steal you." He gently pulls her out of the crowd.

"Do they think that walls could hide you?
Even now,
I'm at your window.
I am in the dark beside you," He gently caresses her cheek like I told him to do. (I may have given him a few suggestions). Both of them were blushing brightly. I had to hold in my laughter at the cute display.