Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]

This was thanks possible to the artist that allowed me to write their OC in the fanfic. All art rights reserved to the artist on Twitter named Weri Wolf (@erikiri_ )
Link for their Twitter: https://twitter.com/erikiri_?lang=en
=================================================================================

'Why? How could she do this to me?' Izuku thought as he walked down tward the beach with a bag and towle draped over his hair. Shading him from the heat from the burning sun. Tears fell from his eyes as he remembered what happened. 'No, I just want to forget that. Forget about her. I just...need to get my mind off.'

He shook his head as he was finally here at Dagobah Beach. "Hopefully a good swim can help me forget." He muttered to himself as he picked a spot and setted up. Taking off his shirt as his body revealed his muscular, lean build adorned with pecs and a six pack. Stretching out his limbs before going into the water.

"Gotta make sure I don't get a cramp." Izuku said as he noticed the beach was empty. He then noticed at the pther side of the beach was a girl with pink hair and a tail with fins on the end. She was wearing a bikini top and black shorts on as she stretched and went right into the water. 'Guess I'm not the only one here.'

Izuku saw the girl splashing in the water, only reaching to half of her thighs

Izuku saw the girl splashing in the water, only reaching to half of her thighs. She looked nervious as she shifted back and forth. Undecided whether to go deeper into the water. "She looks nervious. Why would someone with aquatic like quirk be afraid of the water?" Izuku said as he then thought more about that in his head.

He suddenly heard splashing and turned his head. His eyes widened as he saw the girl splashing and her head struggling to get air as water splashed into her mouth. "Oh shit!" Izuku swore as he jumped into the water and swam over to the girl fast. "Hold on, I'll get you back to shore." Izuku said as he grabbed her by the waist as he swam over to the shore.

The waves helping them to shore as they walked on the sandy beach and shook their heads and body to get rid of water and sand on their bodies. "Th-*Couch*Thanks for the save, um..." The girl said as she looked over to Izuku and noticed him as the only one else on the beach. Izuku looked at her and offered his hand.

"Izuku Midoriya." He said as she shook his hand. 'Strong grip.' "I'm Fukase Shiga. Again, thank you for saving me there." The girl now known as Fukase said as Izuku blushed a bit. "I-It was nothing. But, what were you doing to cause you to nearly drown?" Izuku asked as she looked away embaressed.

"I-I wanted to get better...at swimming." She said on a soft voice as Izuku tilted his head in confusion. She noticed this and then began to explain. "I sort of have a combination of my parent's quirks. Shark + Metal Absorbtion. I have shark like features and what ever metal I eat makes my bones take the properties of whatever metal I eat."

Fukase said as she opened her mouth, showing a pair of sharp teeth and wagged her tail fin to show her shark features. "But because of my metal bones, I'm terrible at swimming. And who's ever heard of a shark that can't swim?" Izuku caught on to what she was actually doing.