Guys, stop

"Guys I know I'm pretty but really this has got to stop." I said sarcastically. Damon had one of my arms and Stefen was pulling on the other. "Guuuuyyyys" I groaned and let my legs give out so I slowly sunk to the floor. "I'm tired of being pulled around, why can't you guys go and solve your own problems"

"I needed her yesterday and the day before that but no, it's all about Damon." Stefan said and pulled on my arm a little bit harder.

"You know what last time I checked, you didn't have emotions. Now why do you suddenly care? And what could you possibly need help with everything must be perfect in Saint Stefan land. Finally realizing you can't bite your way out of everything?" Damon sassed and pulled on my arm as well.

"Oh like you're one to talk. You kill to get out of anything just to save your sorry ass. I need her help so therefore I get her today" Stefan argued and neither one of them seem to notice that I had sat down on the ground. When they both pulled my arms it felt like I was being lifted off the ground and swung side to side.

"Hello, I'm right here. You could ask my opinion on this but then again that would mean having some kind of mannerism, charm, sense of actual responsibility for your own actions instead of meeting your little itty bitty sister to come clean up your mess for you. But then again what are the chances of that ever happening? I can't help it I'm just so irresistible. But you guys are completely ignoring me so I'm just going to sit here and wait and wait until I get hungry then I'm probably going to eat one of you guys either from being hungry or being foot Furious because you guys are pissing me off." I said sitting there I wanted to cross my arms for dramatic effect but at the moment both my brothers had at least one, it's not like I actually wanted to help any of them today.

I do have a life.

Somewhat.

who knows, maybe I wanted to go do something today or maybe I had a problem I needed to be dealing with but no.

It's all about them.

I'm pretty sure that they don't even know that Klaus is upstairs in my bedroom along with Elijah.

But that is not something I plan on telling them anytime soon so they can stay oblivious for the rest of their lives.

I don't care anymore.

Sooner or later Elena's going to be turned into a vampire.

I'll be moving away.

I'll start a life of my own, ish.

Who knows maybe I'll start writing another book or add another section to my house or kill my brothers and never speak of it again??? Nah I could never do that... That's too much lifting.

Third person point of view

Klaus and Elijah both woke up to see no one in between them. They both had a confused look on their face but when they heard the yelling downstairs they soon understood.

"Wonder what she could possibly be getting herself into right now." Klaus said and rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like her brothers are fighting again. I wonder what they are fighting over now. Then again brother, we don't have the right to talk about this kind of situation now do we?" Elijah said and rised from the bed he Loosely placed his jacket over his shoulders and made his way to the door and hopes to see what was going on period a new class could not leave the bedroom until the brothers are gone for they would not want the Salvatore's to know he was back in town so quickly.

Then again the look on their face might be worth it. But who knows the type of interrogation Clara would have to go through.

"I have no idea what you could ever mean brother, she told us not to be fighting anymore" Clow said with a cocky smirk and stood by the entrance of the door not entirely sure if he should walk out into the hallway.

"The likeliness of that happening is the likeliness of you never to make another hybrid again and to live a white picket fence life with a family of three." Elijah said and rolled his eyes. Seeing his brothers hesitation to enter the hallway he smirked and crossed his arms "if you really need to make a grand Escape without the salvatores  knowing, might I suggest the window?"

"Funny brother." He entered the hall. "The Salvatore Brothers do not scare me."

"No, that is true. But Clara certainly does."

"She scares you as well brother. Yet alluring in the same way." Clow said made his way down the hall peeking around the corner. Elijah followed right after him and stuck his head around the corner as well only to see something that they are both very surprised about Clara was sitting on the floor and both of the Salvatore Brothers had each one of her arms.

"Well at least we know what they were arguing about." Elijah said with a smirk.

"What? You don't intend to be her knight in shining armor?" Klaus asked sassily and raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"Clara can fight her own battles, but then again it would give me an excuse to hang out with her. And to annoy her brother's at the same time. Plus we both know if we do not separate them well. If I do not separate them. Seeing as you cannot be seen at the moment. Clara will surely kill them both." Elijah said.

"GUYS, STOP!" Clara finally snapped and pulled both of them down to the ground by her. This did not stop her yelling though. "NEXT TIME YOU WISH TO ASK ME OF SOMETHING ASK ME DIRECTLY.! I AM NOT AN OBJECT TO BE TOSSED BACK AND FORTH. I AM A HUMAN BEING AND I WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH I AM YOUR SISTER AND YOU WILL NOT TREAT ME THIS WAY! I CAN KICK BOTH OF YOUR ASSES WITHOUT LIFTING A SINGLE FINGER. SO YOU WILL LET GO OF ME YOU WILL SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. AND I WILL GO BACK TO BED BECAUSE I AM DONE DEALING WITH BOTH OF YOU. AND TO THOSE WHO ARE HIDING IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN I SAY I WISH TO BE IN MY BEDROOM AND SLEEPING I MEAN SLEEPING AND DO NOT WANT EITHER ONE OF YOU TO BE THERE. THANKS A LOT FOR NOTHING, REALLY ENJOYED THE HELP! "

"It seems we both might be wanting to use the window brother."

"Shut up, Klaus."

Waila done. Well this was a fun chapter to Wright, well more like speak. I got a new phone well technically my first phone and I can do speech to text on here and it's so much easier than trying to tap on the screen of my Kindle.

Not only that but as you guys know I love to hear your guyses comments and hearing from you guys just in general but lately people have actually been messaging me and just having a nice random conversation with me which is really nice I actually really enjoy talking to you guys personally one on one and just in general so if you guys ever want to talk I am so there. It's actually  really really fun. As you can tell I don't human communicate with with a lot of people lol

Though my question for this chapter is: what is your favorite animal?