Chapter 8- Human want? Human get.

With a slightly irritated growl he pulled his teeth out of your flesh, leaving little holes that trickled crimson blood down your shoulder. He let go of you then, and your buckled knees let you freely fall to the floor and lie there, holding back your weak whimpers of pain and sorrow.

He merely chuckled at your state, licking the blood from his plump red lips.

{~~~~}

You'd passed out shortly after that, due to a lot of reasons. Shock, blood loss, low pain tolerance and weakness. The last thing you'd seen was him standing over you licking your blood- the blood that should be inside you- off of his lips. Then it all went black.

If someone asked how long you were out for, you wouldn't be able to tell them. You couldn't even guess how long you were out for because you had no recollection of loosing consciousness in the first place...it could've been six hours ago, or only five minutes ago. All you knew was that you awoke with a pounding headache and a very weak feeling in your limbs.

"Gahhh..." You grumbled, holding onto your forehead as if it would make things better. You were surprised to feel your skin at a worryingly hot temperature against your palm, and you instantly removed your hand with a groan. It hurt to even touch. "W-wha?"

As your senses began to kick back in, you could now hear an odd noise not far from you that was unidentifiable to you. It sounded like a rhythmic crunch...crunch crunch crunch. You wearily rubbed your eyes, gaining a bit of strength, and looked around you. You were still on the stage floor of the sewers, so you knew that it wasn't a dream. No, it was a nightmare, and it was real. The surface you laid on was hard and caused your back to ache terribly when you finally decided to sit up.

Then you could see him. Pennywise. He was sitting casually against the wall of the sewers, quite a distance from you and OH MY GOD. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes, hoping, praying that what you saw was just your eyes playing tricks on you. You stifled a scream as to not draw attention to yourself.

He was eating a child. Or at least what was left of one.

The young girl looked about the age of seven or eight. Her limp, dead body was being held up by the killers clowns gloved hands as he pulled and chewed from the stomach of her dead corpse. Her clothes had been ripped off completely, leaving her utterly naked, which was disgusting in your eyes. But to him he didn't care- he had no interest in human genitalia or what humans considered a violation. He just didn't like the taste of clothes.

You gagged, watching him tug at her intestines and slurp them up, blood and other fluids trickling down his clothes. She had a family, you thought, a family and a future. Now she didn't have those opportunities, just because he was hungry? You felt sick imagining how much fear and agony he must've put her through before he killed her.

Then you realised what the crunching noise was. It was her bones. The clown pulled them off like they were barbecue ribs and crunched down on them, breaking them effortlessly with his jagged teeth. He even eats the bones...could you get any more beastly? You thought he was a monster before, but now you'd seen too much. It was like he was in a state of frenzy as he feasted.

You stared for too long, and he suddenly noticed your eyes set upon him. He paused for the slightest second, flashing you a forked smile, then continued to eat...this time louder to taunt you. The crunching sounds made you sick to the stomach, and feeling dizzy you groaned and leaned your head back against the wall, closing your eyes and trying to forget.