Chapter 5 no choice

I walked into the coffee shop my mother told me to meet her at and sat next to her. " You look nice honey" mom complemented  me.

" Thanks I atleast tried to look presentable." I responded with a bored tone , taking my phone out to scroll through some social media updates  while I await my doom .

I found that in times like these,  the littlest things could distract me and keep my mind busy from what's really going on in my life. 

I was so deep in thought - not knowing what to expect - when my mother snapped me back to reality.

"Tiffany this is Alexander" my mom said. I lifted my head meeting the eyes of a stranger before me . He reached out his hand and I  awkwardly did the same. This was the most awkward greeting I've ever had with someone ,especially knowing your going to  marry the person infront of you . 

He was tall , had a dirty blondish hair with the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I 've ever seen.

No! Tiffany snap out of it remember you don't want this and I'm sure he doesn't either ; I reminded  myself.

We just sat there while our mothers talked .I was starting to get bored not knowing what to do with  myself anymore .I've probably read through my menu 10 times already  .I'm still not happy about this but atleast he was kinda cute  and looked
decent -ish .But you know what they say , looks can be deceiving .

I just sat there , spacing out completely,  when his mother ,I think her name was Jenny spoke up. "Alex , why don't you take Tiffany and go for a walk while Melissa and I talk. " I obviously  didn't have a choice so I stood up and followed him outside as we walked in an incredibly awkward silence. Which I preferd , I mean what do  I say to this guy ? It's not like I can say " Hi I'm Tiffany and I guess your the guy that's ruing my life. Nice to meet you. " gosh, I wish I could,  but my mom raised me better than that . So I kept quite in the awkward silence as we walked to who knows where .

He walked beside me as I took in the scenery around me , distracting me once again from what's real in life . 

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊