Chapter 11 A date ?

I slept late today because I couldn't yesterday, thanks mom by the way . I switched on my phone and a message came through.

Alex - Morning Tiff hope you slept well be ready at 8 tonight for our movie xx

Have a great day ❤

I smiled at the text. Is it weird that I think he's really sweet ? And I'm kinda getting used to the slowly but surely lovey texts that we are sending eachother ? Am I putting my heart on something that could possibly end ?

Probably.  But that's just how I am . I can't really hate someone because no matter how hard I try , they always find a way to make me not hate them . That's the thing I disliked the most about myself . I'm easily trusting.  That's mostly my down fall to everything. 

****

I just had a normal , boring day you know netflix and chilling until it was time to get ready for my " date " is it a date or not I'm not quite sure . Guess, I'll find out soon enough . But nevertheless I got ready and dressed in something cute , but casual.

He picked me up at 8 as promised and we went to the movies . He told me it was a surprise what we were watching until he gave me my ticket. I thought I was going to die there right on the spot .

"Are you serious Fast and Furious 9 ?!" I said with excitement .

" Yeah ... if you'd rather watch something else I guess a romance-"

"No , this is perfect I LOVE Fast and Furious it's literally my life!  it's like .... you knew" I said in a soft and adoring tone.

" well then I'm glad I made the right desision" he blushed and I thought it was kinda cute .

As we watched the movie he did the cheesy -but effective -yawn arm over shoulder move . I went along with it and had the best time.

As we were on our way home it mysteriously started to rain. We stopped at my house and he got out , opened my door- like the gentlemen I've found him to be -  and gave me his jacket so I won't get rained on .  He was being a genuine gentleman.

As we both stood there in the rain we just looked at eachother it was an awkward kind of moment in a way but then out of no where he leaned in and ... we kissed . It was magical I swear it felt liked fireworks went off and I ... I enjoyed it . So i think this could be considered a date I guess...

Alex's POV

I pulled back with a smile as I watched her walk inside before returning to my car .

I fist pumped the air . I can't believe I did that !

I hope I didn't overstep my bounds when I kissed her . It ... just felt right in the moment you know .Guess I'll just have to see what happens next.

Show me your love and Like comment and vote. ❤😊