Chapter 16 Darkness

(Alex's POV )
*A few hours earlier*

I wanted to surprise Tiffany  - for no particular reason,  I just wanted to make her feel special and show her how much I cared about her - but being the simple minded guy that I am , I had absolutely no idea how to do that , what do I know about girls and what they like ? I've dated one girl and that was in 6th grade !

So I went to my friend Chris's house because I knew his sister ,  Emma would know what to do  she's  incredibly creative.

So , trying to be sneaky about this  I told her I was out with my dad doing something for the wedding . I think it's a good enough cover up right ? It's believable so she wouldnt get suspicious.

After Emma was called downstairs - and I told her my situation - she agreed to help me , on one condition of course.  She wanted concert tickets .

You see my friends know I'm wealthy but they don't exploit me or care , they treat me exactly the same just as I do to them . I don't think any less of them or myself as any higher .

But Emma , she's the wildcard in this ordeal.  She's the only one that uses my friendship with Chris to get to me and in some twisted way get something from me . And in this case it's concert tickets, sold out ! concert tickets .

I mean I'm not complaining , I'm happy to help her out and in a way repay her for what she's doing for me but really ?

Sighing I agreed as we sat down and began brainstorming ideas .

***

A few hours passed and I think I finally had an idea .

Emma suggested I take Tiffany  out for a picnic under the stars with all her favorite treats and snacks.

I know , all this time to get to that . But in my defense , I can be a little picky about what I want so that's probably why .

Feeling the fatigue starting to suck me into darkness I got up and  went to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee after my painfully longgg day .

Pouring in my milk I heard Emma's voice on the phone , again . I just rolled my eyes already knowing that she's  busy with yet another one of her friends asking for more ideas , I thought we were good with this one.

" Huh ? Who are you ?"  Was all I heard as I entered the living room seeing her on my phone

"Hello ?" She said once again and handed the phone to me , looking confused .
Just as I took the phone the call ended and I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Tiffany. Tiffany!?

shoot !  I forgot we had dinner plans . I had to get home.

I quickly explained the situation to them while grabbing my things.  Emma briefly apologized and of course reminded me about the tickets . I just mumbled an "mhm" before sprinting to my car. 

Hastily I turned on the ignition and reversed out of their drive way , going home .

On my way back all I could think about was Tiffany and how she must've thought I stood  her up . 

But that's when the thought hit me like a brick in the face. Emma awnserd the phone ! she must've thought I was with someone else and stood her up.  She  must have thought I cheated. Oh this was bad. I really had to get home fast  .
Was the last thought in my mind when a pain in my side shot up my body and blood trickled down my head while  everything around me went black in one swift movement.

A/N What do you guys think so far . What do you think will happen next ?
Is she going to believe the truth or is she going to stick to her own theory ?

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊