Chapter 11 - I am waffle queen

Alexandria

Silence.

There was nothing but silence as I followed Aden. I was too afraid to say anything. All I could do was think of all the ways he can punish me when we make it back to his room. Is he going to hit me? Is he going to chock me? Or is he going to...

No, I can't think like that.

Nothing bad will happen unless I make the situation worse. If I am lucky I'll just get yelled at.

Walking down the hall the door looked so far away and Aden looked so big. Like a big bad wolf ready to blow me down. His scent was calming thank the moon Gods, how I feel could be so much worse.

"Are you coming in or what?" Aden's voice suddenly asked jumping me out of my thoughts.

Looking around dazed I see that I was standing in front of the open door to our room. Aden looked confused but his expression changed back to stone quickly as usual.

Letting out a shaky breath I nodded and walked into the brightly lit room. All the windows were open and the room was clean which is a change since I always left them closed and a mess. It was a nice change for the room which lifted my mood a little. Lydia must have clean my room while we ate. I have to remember to thank her later.

I relaxed a little bit knowing I was in a safe familiar space before looking at Aden. To my surprise he didn't look mad, he looked normal. Normal in a way that he kicked his shoes off in the middle of the room, took his button-up shirt off, took off his pants-

I turned away before I saw too much. I know I have seen him walk around in his underwear before but it didn't make it any more awkward and embarrassing.

I turned back around when I finished hearing him hop around to see that he was in comfortable baggy sweatpants and no shirt. He barely paid me any attention as he then walked right past me causing my body to stiffen as his beautiful waffle scent wafted straight into my face. I tried not to be fazed as I watched him jump on the couch turning the tv on like everything was normal.

A sudden rage hit me as a looked at the state of the room and back to him. "What the fuck Aden!" I picked up his pants off the floor and threw it at him.

"What did I do now?" Aden cried out in surprise looking at me like a guilty child so I picked up one of his shoes and threw that at him. "What the fuck, that fucking hurt you bitch!" His eyes now lit up with anger as he got up from the couch and looked at me like he was going to eat me alive.

Surprisingly I wasn't scared even though my wolf was pleading me to stop as I took a step closer to the ticking time boom that was Aden. "How dare you come here like nothing happened and then throw your clothes around making this room a total mess. Lydia must have worked so hard to clean this room and you dump your clothes on the floor!"

Aden's face then softens looking at me with complete understanding which confusing me so much. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked feeling the anger slowly wash away from my face.

"I didn't say anything about what happened downstairs because I didn't want you to freak out like you did just now." He shrugged and sat back down on the couch, "plus it was my fault for what happened."

A little taken back by his calm response I walk in front of him blocking his view of the tv causing him to sigh in annoyance. "Okay that I now understand and I thank you but that does not excuse you throwing your clothes around." I tried my hardest to be stern but sounded more like a little whinny girl instead.

"I don't know if you have ever noticed but I have been 'throwing my clothes around' all this time. It's not my fault you decided to just notice now." Aden rolled his eyes at me like I was supposed to know that already. "How nice that you haven't paid any attention since you came here."