1• Dance Forever With Me

(A/n:

pic is how her hair looks and her eyes

Soooo somehow Lullaby ended up just like Cinderella and Rapunzel from Tangled. 😂 oops? That wasn't the plan but it kinda turned out that way. The song in this chapter is an original I wrote for an actual book I'm working on. I will not be happy if I find it somewhere else.... I spent days getting it perfect for my book. Lots. Of. Work. It's not the first song ( which is obvious), but the next one.

~ StAl2LiGhT

🖤

Lullaby

I hummed to myself quietly as I painted on the concrete walls of my home. Occasionally I'd shift to a different foot as the bitter cold under my toes became almost painful. I should be used to it after all these years, but I'd always been adverse to the cold.

"Lavender's green, dilly, dilly. Lavender's blue." I sing. The nearly empty concrete room created an echo as I sang. The wall I was working on was almost complete - at least the background was. The bottom was black - that was to be the ground. The rest was a beautiful blend of navy, fuschia, and purple with small hints of white and green. I was painting a night sky that couldn't be seen on this world.

It was a world I'd created - an eerie wonderland with monsters I played with. My favorite was the rogue caped knight who was banished from his homeland. Jack had been beheaded by his Queen, the Queen of Stars. He had a jack-o-lantern for a head and was incredibly loyal.

I couldn't wait to paint him.

"If you love me, dilly dilly. I will love you."

I sighed happily at the finished background. I'd finish the floating lanterns tonight and then go to bed. "Let the birds sing, dilly dilly. Let the lambs play. We shall be safe, dilly dilly, out of harms -."