t h i r t y - s i x

Jordan

As I entered my school, I walked straight to Ravi's locker. Ravi was wearing those big red beats headphones. Nike hoodie and regular sweats. He actually has good taste in clothes I've never really noticed him. I called his name and I heard a groaned before he turned around. "What do you want?" he frowned.

"A plan" I eagerly told him."A plan, a plan for what?" he asked. "Liv," I said in a lower voice. He looked like he wanted to laugh. Before I spoke he left out a laugh. "Jordan I hate you right now, I never thought I could hate anyone in my life. Scratch that I hate Scott too" he told me.

I squinted at him. "Look I know most of this is my fault but I'm trying to make up for it," I told him. "Make up for what? It's too late Liv has a mild concussion she doesn't remember us and no matter what big plan you come up with she'll never remember us" he shouted at me.

I looked up, people were staring at us, I hated being yelled at especially in front of people. I have Scott to blame for that I guess."Relax keep your voice down" I said calmly. He shrugged, "I don't give a shit if people are staring you made me lose my best friend, she's the only person in this school I actually talked to" he explained.

"Ravi your talking this way out of hand, all we have to do is make her remember" I assured him. Ravi slammed his locker door. "We can't if we try to forced memories on her in can cause her to go into shock" he explained. I rolled my eyes, "is that even true?" I asked him.

He groaned, "Brooklyn told me" he pestered. Thats where he was putting his faith in, Brooklyn? "You cant trust her she's-"

"I trust her more than you right now" he spat. He swung his bag over his shoulder and walked away. People were still staring at me, I swallowed and decided to head over to my first class. English class was a drag, as usual, I decided to close my eyes and let them rest for me.

As my eyes were closes the only images that were popping in my head where Liv. I was thinking about the first time we kissed, did each other nails, and when we played ball. All those memories were playing in my head as I fell asleep.

I heard a loud bell and picked up my head, everyone was packing up their bags and leaving, shit I slept through the whole class. I was squinting my teacher was erasing the board.I quickly grabbed my backpack and began to walk out of the class but I was stopped by my teacher.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" he asked. I wanted to tell him to blow me but instead, I walked over to him. I mumbled a curse and walked over to him. He was sitting at his desk with a couple of papers in front of him. I hope he wasn't going to give me detention for sleeping in his class.

"It's come to my attention that Liv grades are slipping and your mother has informed me of her condition. Since she lives with you I decided to assign you as partners" he said.

My eyes widen and if it was possible my jaw would be hitting the floor right now. He handed me some papers. "Here is the assignment" he said. I snatched the papers fast, "thank you so much" I cheered hugging him.

"This is very inappropriate" he assured me. I let go of him still smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting. I opened up my phone and texted Micheal since Ravi was out I would have to consult my plan with Micheal instead.

Oliva

"Brook, remember the whole honesty shit we talked about" I reminded her. She nodded and helped straighten my hair. "I remember the doctor saying I got into a fight and hit my head, what caused this fight," I asked her. She stopped and put down the flat iron. She faced me.

"I don't know what happened I found you on the floor bleeding" she whispered. You weren't moving and I was scared I thought I lost you, Livy, I felt so empty" she said tearing up.