╟ Chapter 120: Blob Monster ╢

"WE'RE FORMING AN ALLIANCE WITH THE HEART PIRATES?!!!" shrieked Usopp and Chopper in unison, having the same reaction as yours when you learned the news.

Law stood in the back while the sniper lunched himself at Luffy, grabbing his collar and shaking him slightly.

"You just went to get Nami and (y/n) back, so how did it come to such a crazy deal?!"

"Like I said-" trailed your captain, but was cut from Usopp shaking him more wildly.

"I won't be able to sleep at night if we form an alliance with that creep!"

"See Luffy, everyone's against it" said Nami. "We don't have to do it. There's no reason to do something this dangerous. We should continue our voyage at our own pace"

"Besides, I could kill him at any given chance" you gritted your teeth, sending a pointed look to the Surgeon of Death. "That alliance won't live long enough"

"You hurt me, (y/n)-ya" said Law in a fake hurt tone.

"Oh shut up before I decide to make your death quick!"

"Plus, it's far too soon to try to take on the Yonko, Luffy!" added Chopper. "There's no way we could fight them"

"You should treat this raccoon dog" stated the Surgeon of Death, showing the fainted form of Franky who used too recklessly Chopper's powers when he went to your rescue.

"Who cares about some raccoon dog?!...." barked the reindeer, but stopped and squinted his eyes at the other doctor. "GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! IT'S ME!"

"S-Super...." Franky coughed blood, loosing consciousness once more.

Chopper threw himself at his body and started to patch the poor reindeer up, panicking about how much blood he lost. Robin took this time to approach Luffy:

"Luffy. I'll follow your decision, but pirate alliances and betrayal go hand in hand" the archaeologist warned. "They might not be suited for someone as overly trusting as you"

"Hey, you gonna betray me?" Luffy asked, turning to Law.

"No" responded the doctor, and your captain simply gave you a smile that said enough.

"HEY! TRY TO BE A LITTLE SKEPTICAL!" barked Usopp.

"Anyway, I think a pirate alliance sounds like a lot of fun! I think Torao's a good guy...but even if he isn't, there's no need to worry! You guys have trained a lot in the past two years, and can back me up!" he grinned.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" exclaimed your comrades in unison.