chapter 3

A few days pass and nothing out of the ordinary has happened.  Clint says that his shoulder is feeling fine so he's trying using it a bit while training with Natasha.
        ''There is absolutely no way of telling that she touched this, or that anyone touched it!'' Tony exclaims.  ''No finger prints at all,'' Tony and Bruce are examining the arrow that was stuck in Clint a few days ago.
        ''You said that where you were there was no sign that she even there?'' Bruce says just double checking his knowledge on the problem.
        ''Correct.  It also seems like this arrow wasn't bought anywhere, meaning she made it herself.  She would have had to been really careful not to get anything on these.''
        ''She's been at this for years.  I'm sure she knows how to do this.  No just anyone can go out and kill now, too much technology.''
        ''She wouldn't exactly be that bad to have on the team.''
        ''You're joking, right Tony?''
        ''She'd be a good spy, I think.  I don't know much on what S.H.I.E.L.D. looks for in a spy, but I'd count her as qualifying,'' Tony looks at the broken arrow laying on the table.  ''I think its safe to say now that we can't get anything from this.  We've been looking at it for a day and can't find anything.''
        ''I guess you're right,'' Bruce takes his glasses off and fiddles with the arms of his glasses.

        Cheyenne is at one of her favorite places, a place to do archery.  She's out in an open field.  The sun is shining and no one else is around.  She has on a blue and black brocade underbust corset with a black blouse on under it as well as black cargo pants.  She has on a pair of goggles like the once from a few nights ago, but these ones have blue lenses.  Her red is is up in a pony tail, now that she's outside you can slightly see a few freckles on her cheeks.  She has black leather gloves on as well.
        She notices that a few yards to her left is someone else who is shooting.  She recognizes them right away, Hawkeye.  She isn't what his real name is.  She looks away from him not wanting to grab his attention.  He has on a gray under armor shirt on and a pair of dark blue jeans, along with sunglasses. 
        'Is he looking for me?  I'm eminently assured that he won't  recognize me.' she thinks to herself.  
        'That looks like her, then again what do I know.  I've only seen her once, and that was for maybe two minutes total, if that!  Her hair looks the same shade, same with her skin tone.  I don't remember her having freckles, but I never was able to see her face that well.  That looks like her body figure as well.  Can't be too quick to judge though.' Clint thinks to himself.
        He notices that the next arrow she shoots doesn't take her long to get ready, aim and shoot, and on top of her speed she got a bulls eye.  ''Not bad,'' Clint says.
        'Oh dear he's talking to me now.'  She lowers her bow and glances over at him.  ''Thanks.  How good are you?'' she turns so that she's facing him.  'Just act like a normal person, like you've never seen him before.'
        ''Not bad I guess you could say,'' he pull back the arrow.  ''Probably not as good as you though,'' without looking to be able to aim he lets go of the arrow.  As it goes though the air Cheyenne is sure that it'll miss until it hits the target right in the middle.
        ''Wow!  That's amazing!  You didn't even look at where to aim!  How are you able to do that?''
        ''Many, many years of practice.''
        ''Just met and you're already trying to be a show off,'' she chuckles as she turns back at her target.  She pulls back getting ready to let go of her arrow until he starts to talk again.
        ''How did you become goo at archery.''
        ''Practice.  I used to go hunting with my dad when I was little.  I wasn't allowed to use a gun until I was sixteen, so up until then I used bows and arrows, then I learned how to use a gun and I interchange with both.  Thought It was nice out today so I decided to shoot some arrows.''
        Clint looks at the arrow between her fingers carefully.  It looks notable to the one that hit him.  ''Looks like some nice arrow,'' he gets into a stance to shoot his own arrows.  ''Where'd you get them?''
        ''I made them.  I believe that an arrow should be made by its shooter.''
        ''Hey, after this would you like to get a coffee or something,'' she shoots his arrow.
        ''Really?  We just started talking like five minutes ago.  How do you know that I'm not some murder or something,'' she laughs a bit.
        ''So what?'' 

        The two are in a cafe together.  The two are both drinking a hot coffee after being outside for nearly an hour.  ''By the way I never caught your name?''
        ''Clint Barton.  I work for S.H.I.E.L.D..  Most call me Hawkeye.  What's your name?''
        ''Ah!  That's why you were so good earlier.  My name is Cheyenne Keslo,'' she has her goggles around her neck.  She takes a sip of her coffee.  ''I don't have a job right now, but I'm looking for one.''
        ''I could probably help you if you want.''
        ''No its fine.  That's not needed,'' she notices a bit of his bandage on his shoulder.  ''Did something happen to your shoulder there?''
        He tugs his sleeve down.  ''Just got hit while in training a few days ago that's all, nothing major.  I'm holding up fine.''
        Cheyenne feels her phone go off.  She takes it out and looks at it.  ''I have to go,'' she presses a button on her phone and the screen goes black and puts it back in her pocket.  She stands up and Clint does as well.
        ''See you some other time then?''
        ''Sure,'' she hands him a slip of paper.  ''So we can stay in touch,'' she picks up her coffee and walks out of the cafe.
        Clint sits back down and puts the paper in his pocket.  He looks out the window and see's her walking off.