Cartoonz x H2O Delirious x Reader

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke, everything was black.I couldn't do anything, it was pitch black as it was silent."Hello?" My voice echoed on and on before a tiny light showed. I began to walk over to it, as it shined more making me shut my eyes, it was black again.

I opened my eyes regaining concious looking around to see.. memories. Some were with friends, family, and myself. One was me and my brother, I was around 7 when I fell off my bike and my brother picked me up. I laughed at it, seeing how concerned he was of me.

Another one was with my friend, our first sleepover as we played with my dog who is still alive.I never forgot the time when we put makeup on her and gave her a costume showing it to my mother.

But, then I stopped.Why am I really seeing this?What happened to me?
"Y/N!" I turned, it was another memory, Luke and my brother Jon was there crying? I walked over to them and stopped in horror at what I saw.

My body in the bath as it sunk with the bath water red.Blades where everywhere as every single one had blood on it... I killed myself. It all came back, bad memories.

The time Jon hit me when he was drunk.The day Luke yelled at me when he was mad. The day I cut. The day my friends left..

The day I lost hope...