『 five: SUGAR, SPICE, & EVERYTHING NICE. 』

『 CHAPTER v: SUGAR, SPICE, & EVERYTHING NICE

CHAPTER v: SUGAR, SPICE, & EVERYTHING NICE.

IT WAS SAFE TO SAY, BELLA'S TRUCK WAS pretty damn old

IT WAS SAFE TO SAY, BELLA'S TRUCK WAS pretty damn old. But June absolutely adored it. Jacob fixed it up apparently, and driving in it was a little nostalgic because she had seen him for three days, since she kissed his cheek and she acted like a fucking loser and ran away, so basically — June gushed when it came to anything mentioning Jacob Black. The truck he rebuilt to working condition was a faded orange, a kinda burnt orange. Beautiful. Rusty on some places, and it popped out from the muffler at times and it caused June to giggle and Bella to wince. The morning of Bella's first day was filled with frowns from her older sister and the sharing of a Pop Tart ( something June didn't just do with anyone ) and the reminder that June was basically the queen bitch and nobody would be able to tell Bella anything.

               But June had a feeling Bella would find her own way; even she could tell her older sister still had that lofty look when it came to anything said about permanently staying here. June missed her mom, too. She understood, kinda sorta, where Bella was coming from. June thought that Bella needed something to make her want to stay.

"My ex's parents are need of a cashier." June says on their ride to school. Bella blinks in surprise at the sudden conversation, looking to her to elaborate. "They own their own sporting goods store, its booming all the time because of passerby and tourists coming to trek the forest and whatnot."

     "Cashier," Bella nods to herself, her eyes on the road. "Sounds legit. But did you say your ex?"

"Mike Newton," June nods in confirmation. "He's like big money in Fork's. His mom was a beauty queen, Miss Forks or something like that. I much prefer miss potts if I'm gonna be named a household item." 

   Bella laughs, "What happened between you two?" Then more seriously she adds, "You don't have to say anything, I'm being nosy—"