Garfield enters the spirit realm

Garfield wakes up in a dark room. He looks down to see that he has turned into a gorilla. 

"Some Jigga Boo Ass Nigga turned me into a big monkey." Garfield exclaimed. "This has to be Team Rocket's doing." (Spoiler it was not Team Rocket's doing ) Garfield was still unaware of his location until he heard a distant voice.

"Nigga u in the spirit realm." whispered the unknown voice. Garfield then stopped being blind and discovered it was Ghost face Killah, a member of the Wu Tang Clan!!1!1!!!11!!1

"Turn me back into a cat I do not like being a gorilla. They are smelly and big." Garfield demanded. "Or I will fart on you lol" I wave of anguish came over Ghost Face Killah's face. Beads of sweat formed on his face. Ghost Face's vision blurred as tears came out of his ducts. "NIGGA A GORILLA KILLED ME, I used to be Face Killah, but since I died I am I now Ghost Faced Killah."

Fortunately for Garfield Ghosts arent real so he returned to his original form, and found out that he was in the spirit realm.

"I must escape" Garfield thought to himself. All Garfield had to do was call a taxi and he was back in his house. Jon and Odie were at Disney Land so Garfield took the opportunity to take a nap.

When Jon made it home he saw Garfield lying on the coffee table. Jon gave Garfield a quick poke . 

Is Garfield asleep?

No.

Garfield is dead.