Ohmwrecker x Reader

Y/n's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It hurts, everything does.Everyone thinks I'm dead, but I'm alive.

They know what they did to me.

They don't want to admit it.

It's there fault.

I was tortured and beaten. The worst part about this is that... it wasn't just people I cared about, it was my friends.

They all acted like something happened to me, but really they just want money.

My boyfriend, Ryan is famous on youtube. So, they probably thought if they made it where I was dead they could get famous for it and get money for interviews.

I can't get help, my phone was stolen from them and they took my money. I've tried hitchhiking but everyone thinks I'm some ghost.

It was maybe 11, or later since the roads were quiet and it was pitch black. The only think that was heard was the wind blowing as a full moon appeared.

The lights of a car came by as they slowly stopped.

Ryan's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the night, I needed to know the truth. Was she murdered or was her friends keeping her hostage.

Either way each theory still haunts me each night.I miss her, and so do my viewers.But tonight we wanted answers.People say she haunts it but who believes it?

As we got in the car around 10 I stared out the window to see trees faintly due to the darkness."Ryan." "What?" I turned my head to see the street rode, we're almost there.

I woke up to the guys freaking out over something."Wha-" "RYAN IT'S HER!" I bolted up from my seat to see her there, she was alive."Y/N!" She turned her head to me as she ran to me.

As we all had a group hug I felt her, she was beyond freezing."Get some rest love, tell us everything when you wake." I told her holding her as she fell asleep in my arms.

>>>>

As she awoke we were already in the house as she yawned."Ryannnn" "hmm?" I asked holding her walking upstairs."I need to use the bathroommm" I laughed at her as we made it to my room.

She quickly got up running to my bathroom.

>>>>

It's been around 20 minutes and she still is in the bathroom."Y/n?" Scilence.. I walked over to the bathroom opening it a little to see her looking in mirror.As I closed the door I caught a glimpse of the mirror to see no reflection..

She wasn't alive at all