50

your;

During the movie all I could think about was my life.

Before I met Yoongi I was always sad and depressed.

I was never genuinely happy, I never wanted to do anything, the world was gray.

Things seemed so hard back then, that was until I met Yoongi.

When Yoongi first came into my life I started to understand so many things I hadn't before.

I started to learn what love was.

Back then Yoongi was so closed off and the only thing he showed any interest for was his music.

I still remember the first time I ever asked him to play me something on the piano.

He seemed so shocked that someone would actually want to hear him play.

After that day I noticed him opening up to me.

He smiled more, he told me things he hadn't told anyone, he was the Yoongi that he had been trying to hide away from everyone.

When he asked me out I was the happiest girl in the world.

We had spent everyday together and with each day that passed we leaned more and more things about each other.

We become inseparable.

We lasted five whole years and then things got bumpy.

Yoongi and I have been through so much together and even after everything that has happened I will always love him.

There's never been a moment where I stopped loving him.

Even when he broke my heart I still loved him with every shattered piece I could manage to hold onto.

I love him and I will never stop, not even after I die.

We bought an apartment together and that lead to so much more and in the end we're more happy than ever.

I still couldn't believe that I was going to marry this man, my soulmate.

Glancing up at Yoongi I feel a smile slipping onto my face and as I sit tangled up in his arms in our small studio apartment, I remember,

home is where the heart is.
-
A/n: The end. 😭 I had an amazing time writing this and I hope you guys enjoyed it !! Next story to come is about something I feel strongly for so I decided why not put it as a plot. 💕 I hope you guys are excited to see who the member is 👀❤️  ilysm and please wait for the story !! 💞 thank you for all of the love and support !! I love you all so much. ❤️