Chapter 35. And the winner is?

Harry POV

I stood up, smoothing out my black dress. 

I walked around my suitors, slowly

I walked around my suitors, slowly. "Harry?" I heard Olliver ask. I would not answer them.
It would defeat the purpose of the last challenge: Patience.
Like every other person in this word, I do have mood swings, and I wanted to see if my suitors would be able to have enough patience for me.
I won't talk to them for five minutes, and not answer any of their questions. Whoever got angry was out. 

After one minute I saw Jackson getting nervous, batting his heels together. 

"Harry?" I heard Olliver again. 

The only person that hadn't uttered a word or show any reaction was Draco.

The only thing he was doing was following me with his eyes. 

"One." father said, informing me that I had only one minute left.
I stepped in front of Jackson. He seemed to have calmed down, as did Olliver. And Draco, well. He was the same as in the beginning. 

"Harry." I heard mother. 

"Jackson, Olliver. You two passed the last challenge." I said.
Draco seemed surprised that I hadn't called him too, but not angry. 

Good. 

"You passed too, of course." 

I gave Draco a playful look and stepped from them.
That was the easy part for me. But the next part would be harder. 

And it wouldn't be my decision who would win the courting.

I tried to concentrate all my magic on my right arm, and I saw green fog swirl around my hand.