Chapter 21 - Fantasy

Harry's POV

I am sitting here waiting for my driver to get here to take me to the listening party tonight and my phone keeps ringing. Everyone is always wanting something from me. I wish I could just have a normal boring life sometimes. I would love to have a wife and some kids and eat dinner home every night. People would really be shocked to know that.

I sit there and start to fantasize about how it would be to come home to Christina every night.

I put my key in the door and unlock it and walk in and Christina is standing there with nothing on but an apron and some 6 inch heels holding a Margarita in her hand for me. She walks over to me and hands me the drink and tells me how much she missed me all day. I take a sip while staring into those beautiful eyes. She takes my briefcase and puts it down on the floor. Never taking her eyes off of me she starts to loosen my tie. As she is doing that I take another long sip of the drink. I lick my lips and she is now biting her lower lip. She removes my suit jacket and drops it to the floor along with my tie.     I open my button on my pants...

I grab her by the neck and bring her lips to mine. I love the way her lips taste. Damn this woman is so sexy. I finish my drink and put the glass down. I pull Christina into me and run my fingers up and down her back while kissing her neck. I feel her hands unbuttoning my shirt and having a hard time with it. By now I need to feel her... I need to be inside of her... I can't wait any longer. I rip my shirt off as she is unbuckling my belt. Christina is telling me that she needs me so bad. Fuck this woman makes me so hot... I let my pants fall to the floor.      I put my hand inside my boxers...

I can't take it anymore I spin her around and lean her over the sofa. I hold her back down with one hand while I stick a finger inside of her. "I see you are wet for me baby" I tell her. I then stick 2 fingers in her and I start to pump them in and out. Christina is moaning begging me for my cock. "Not yet baby, I need to taste you first" I tell her.       I start to rub it...

I get down on my knees and open her legs as far apart as I can. As I grab hold of her hips I bring my tongue to her slit and lick it slowly. Christina is trying to move closer to my face but I tell her no. She is begging for me to fuck her. I smack her on the ass and tell that she has to wait like a good girl. I bring my tongue back to her slit and I lick it once again, this time my tongue stays right over her clit. I rub my tongue back and forth over it. I hear Christina moaning my name and that shit is making me crazy. I start to suck on it and bring my fingers back inside of her. I am pumping my fingers in and out her while still sucking on her clit.     I am now pumping my dick in my hand...

I feel her legs start to tremble and I know she is close. "Cum for me baby, cum on my face. I want to see you drip onto my tongue" I moan. I smack her ass real hard and tell her to cum and at that moment she squirts in my face. I have never seen her do that before and I swear I feel like I am about to cum.  I rub my thumb over the head...

I stand up grab her by the hair and bring her to me. I kiss the back of her neck and whisper in her ear how I am about to fuck the shit out of her. "Yes, fuck me please. I need you." she screams. I line my dick up with her slit and slam it inside of her making her fall forward over the back of the sofa. I grab her by the hips and continue to push myself into her. I am pushing into her so hard her feet come off the ground and she wraps them around my back. I feel the heels pushing into my back and scratching me. Damn that feels good. As I am fucking her I smack her ass once again making her scream my name.     My dick is so hard... I squeeze my balls as I am pumping faster...

I really like this position I can watch my dick go in and out of this tight wet pussy. I am going so deep inside her and it feels amazing. Christina is screaming for me to cum because she is ready again. I grab her by the hair and pull out so she can scream my name as I feel myself about to cum... OMG I feel it... here it cums...

RING... RING... RING... Oh shit, no ,no, no...    It is my driver. I answer and he tells me he is downstairs. I am going to have save that nut for later. I grab my keys, wallet and phone and try to think of something other than Christina so I can get rid of this hard on. I open the door and who do I see... Antonio and Christina coming out of her apartment. My God she looks so fucking sexy. My dick immediately becomes hard again. Antonio says hello and asks me if I like the building and I can't help but look at Christina and say yes and that it is beautiful.

We all walk towards the elevator. I let Antonio go first then Christina. I whisper in her ear how fucking hot she looks and run my finger up the crack of her ass. I feel her shiver from my touch. I know she wants me.   As we get in the elevator I can't take my eyes off of her. I could fuck her in this elevator right now if it wasn't for her stupid boyfriend. We reach the lobby and go our separate ways. I want to look back but, don't...

I get to the listening party and it is packed with people. I see a few beautiful women eyeing me down trying to get my attention. My dick is still hard but not for them. WTF is wrong with me? This woman has me shook. I bring myself to the bar. I just need a drink or 2 or 3 to get me through this night. I get my drink and bring it to my lips when I swear I see Christina walking towards me... Oh shit... it is her... I smirk and say to myself, hmmmmm this may just be a really, really good night...

Thank you for reading my story!

What do you think so far? Am I doing a good job?