Chapter Thirteen|| You are nothing to me

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS CHAPTER

{Aurora's POV}

I walked up to Christian's office door angrily. Guards blocked the way and I growled approaching them.

"Move or you will be moved." I seethed.

"Aurora!" I heard and turned seeing Jackson coming up the stairs quickly.

"You can't just run into the palace whenever you want. Are you wanting a beating?" He asked as he reached me.

"You can when the king is a murderer." I said and one of the guards looked at us uncomfortably.

"Move." I repeated.

"The king is with the queen discussing important matters." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a damn." I said and grabbed his shoulder easily pushing him aside and went to grab the door knob when and arm caught mine. In seconds it was removed and the guy slumped to the ground. I looked to Jackson with wide eyes.

"Did you just knock him out?" I asked and he just fixed his jacket and looked at me as if to say 'what?' and I shook my head quickly opened the door.

When I pushed it open I saw the queen sitting on a chair next to our so called king. Their conversation stopped mid sentence and the queen looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Christian asked standing to his feet.

"Didn't ya hear? Alpha Evan released me. Apparently I'm not worth his time." I mocked and Christian looked to Jackson.

"Are you letting your mate call the shots now? Do you know she should be taken to the cells for just pouncing in here?" He said with a stern tone and Jackson simply raised an eyebrow.

"You could try... though you wouldn't get very far." Jackson replied shrugging it off like it was no big deal.

Getting straight to the point I marched over to his desk slamming my hands on it.

"You liar!" I yelled.

"How dare you not only march in here without permission then think you can accuse me of being something I most certainly am not." He growled out; his eyes shining a bright gold.

"Christian." The queen mumbled placing a hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed. One of her hands were caressing her belly and he sighed taking a deep breath.

"Scarlett, can you give us the room please? We can decide on the babies rooms later." He replied and her features softened as she nodded starting to gather the books.

"Leave them. Don't worry about it. Ill bring them to our room after." He said and she nodded looking at me curiously.

"Boo?" I said basically questioning why she was staring at me.