『 six: F*CK YOU UNIVERSE 』

CHAPTER vi: F*CK YOU UNIVERSE

THE GIRL LIVING IN THE QUAINT TWO story home sometimes wondering if life looked at her from wherever it looked at her, paused a bit, and said: yeah, let's fuck up her plans

THE GIRL LIVING IN THE QUAINT TWO story home sometimes wondering if life looked at her from wherever it looked at her, paused a bit, and said: yeah, let's fuck up her plans. Because that's what June sure felt the universe was doing to her. June had such a great plan, such a marvelous fucking plan to get Edward Cullen and her sister, Bella Swan, together. Sure it was a sorta immoral kinda way to get them together, the way she thought it out. In the short month she had gotten to know Edward, she summed up his teen angst to just the normal you need to get laid kinda vibe. June happily offered Bella as said stress reliever. But again, fuck you universe, because it decided haha, you thought to whatever June planned and threw it away and replaced it with Edward making it some issue not to talk to Bella the entire class period she had him for and then proceed to not show up for two weeks.

What. The. Fuck. June felt defeated, especially when Bella said, "I'm gonna ask him what his problem is."

June winced, "Really?"

"Yeah," Bella seemed determined. "It's like he was repulsed by me, June. He was literally inching away from. Like I smelled like rotten fish or something."

"Well, do you use feminine wipes—?"

"Juniper!"

"Okay, okay!" June laughs. "Sorry. Not funny. But I don't know... Edward's not usually like that. I mean, his siblings are fine."

"I know, but they stare daggers at me though," Bella whined. "I've never spoken one word to them!"

June tapped her lip in thought. "Hmmm. I wonder. Find out his birthday, maybe he's a Gemini." She says. "Like my mom, she usually likes to give the silent treatment than say it what's actually wrong with her."

    "I don't think it has to do with zodiac signs," Bella says with a sigh. "More on the he's just being an asshole side."

"Could be." June shrugged. She wouldn't doubt it. While Edward was gone, it had suddenly seemed that the rest of his family didn't care for her.

            The bell rang over their heads and the sisters shared a look. "I got Bio, so, I'm ready for another no-show of him." Bella tells her.

June pinches her cheeks, "Give 'em hell if he's there, Bella." She says and winks at her older sister. "Or something else. You know, all good relationships begin in hate—wait where are you going? Oh you're leaving to class, okay bye—!"