Chapter 26

Sorry for late update! I just have gone through a hell of week. Projects and tests all in one week. I cannot have a single day rest. Thanks to it I ended a little bit sick.

Anyway here!

***

Miki's POV

Alone...

It's looks like I'm alone this time. Finally, I have some private time alone.

Yes. Luke is not around here making me, myself and I have a private time. Thanks to him my movements are slowdown and I cannot act myself at all. I really was depressing.

But... what should I do first before I go to sleep. Eat? I'm full. 

I think there is a new book in the library... Book it is.

I decided myself to get some books from the library. I want to spend my time a little then sleep. I don't want myself to just sleep. I have to live my interest.

Suddenly, I felt a chill in my back. This days, I always felt that someone is watching me.

I wonder what was that? I just felt like someone is watching me. No, I felt this thing before in my past life. It's like that guy. He's so creepy that I really want to separate myself from him. His smile is so pure that I really want to stay away from him

Finally, I returned to the club room. I noticed that the room is very different than when I was gone. 

Luke is here? No, he's still busy with his lecture. A club member? No, they are all with the other clubs right now.

Suddenly, I heard foot steps coming to my direction.

"Hmm? I'm sorry for intruding here without you're permission. I am Aryan Kiel von Haldane, son of Duke Haldane. You can call me Ian"

Wait a minute. He looks like someone I know... Where did I met him??? Plus there's another black hair like me??

"Nice to meet you, Haldane-sama. I am Miki Linux from Linux household"

I don't know this but I felt that I shouldn't treat him so well. No matter what I look at his gorgeous face, he still looks like someone I know. Someone who irritates me down to the core.

Haldane walks towards to me as I step back until I reach the wall. 

He looks at me and began to look at hair. Why is he looking at my hair

"You know, you look like someone I know. And to think you even have a black hair that is a prejudice in this country"

Huh? How did he know I have a black hair? Wait, at the hair. I dye my hair in order to perfectly hide it. The only problem is the root. My hair root is black.

"Do you know Eric Kyle Eisner?"

*THUD*

"Hey..."

There's no way he is him. Even though he has the exact name there is no way this guy is him. But how did he know my brother from my past life?

I have to question him first if he knows me. If he is really him.

"Do you know who is Diane Syria Roperez?"

His eyes widen as he heard that name. Actually that's my alias there. I don't want the people to know Miki Eisner since every people who knew me might hurt because of how wanted I am.

"Then you really are Miki! To think I met you again in this life... I am so lucky"

Shut up you stalker. You are a stalker in the past and now you still stalking me? You have guts to say that.

"Just go away. I want to sleep already"

What is with my life in this day? Previously, I just got flirt by somebody, I met the prince who I got rid of it's interest on me and now what? Someone I knew is here to court me. 

What kind of day did I have today? A bad day it is.

This is why I hate going outside. Bad luck keeps spawning out of somewhere. I have bad luck on my side ever since in my previous life

"Miki, you're as lazy as always" a nostalgic voice came to my ear. It made my heart skip a beat as I remember my past.

Even so, I will reject him as always since my attitude to him, is very different.

"Just die and go to hell, Ian" 

Yes, this is my attitude towards to him. For me, his like my family in my past life and I never thought that I would meet him here. I rejected him because I wanted to protect him from me. After all because of me, my family was massacred by the war which is the cause of me. They wanted me to become their main factor for their development so thanks to that reason, a war happened.

I'm too smart ever since I am little, thanks to that I rather shut myself into a room staying with the androids I made. 

"Until now, you still rejected me? Then, why did you not rejected Luke?"

What are you talking about??

***

Name: Aryan Kiel von Haldane

Age: 3 years older than Miki

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Black

Likes: ???

Dislikes: ???