※3※

A week passed and today is a very special day for me.It's Jimin's birthday.This is the first time for me celebrating his birthday without the person himself.I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself to visit him.

"Are you going out?" My brother asked me while he watches the TV.

"Yes,to visit Jimin.It's his birthday."

"Want me to go with you?" He asked again.

"No,it's fine.I know you've been busy these days so,you better rest at home." I refused.

"Okay,just..be careful.Call me when you arrive there." He advised.

"I will,oppa.Bye." I went out and walked to the bus stop.I put on my earphones and listened to some sentimental music which fits the weather.Later,the bus arrived and I stepped inside.I took the seat near the window and looked at the view outside.The view is always beautiful but sooner or later,that beautiful view will slowly vanish.Nonetheless,its beauty will last forever.Ironically,I can relate to those with my own life.I feel like the beauty in my life itself is slowly vanishing into specks of dust.

Will I ever find the beauty in my life again?

The biggest mystery is,when will I find it again?

The bus stops at the usual stop and I stepped out of the bus to go to the flower shop that I always go before visiting Jimin or my parents.

Entering the shop,I was greeted by the  owner of the shop,Mrs Jeon.She's a middle aged woman who is passionate in her work and a very motherly person too.

"The usual ones,Haeryung?"

"Yes,aunty." I answered and she went to prepare the flowers for me.I walked around her shop to look at the new and fresh flowers that she bought.One flower caught my attention.Its name is the baby's breath.I was about to touch them but then, I was surprised by the sound of a man entering the shop.

"Omma! It's me." That must be her son.She told me once,she have two sons but only one of them lives here with her.I wasn't able to see him since I was at the back area and that guy is far at the door so,I just ignore him.

"Haeryung,your flowers are ready." I heard Mrs Jeon calling for me and I quickly walk to the front.

"Thank you,Mrs Jeon.How much is it?"

"It's okay.You can have it for free." She  answered.

"No,no.I must pay for them.How much is it,Mrs Jeon?" I asked her again.

"It's free for you,Haeryung.You're like my daughter already.Besides,you always help me so,take this as a reward for helping me." She patted my shoulder lightly with a smile.

"Thank you so much,Mrs Jeon.I don't know how I can repay your kindness." I bowed to her with full gratitude.

"You're welcome,Haeryung." She answered with a warm smile.

"Thank you once again,Mrs Jeon.I'll buy you something after this but I need to go now." I said to her as I took the flowers with me.

"Okay,go safely." She waved at me as I walked out of her shop.I ride a taxi to the graveyard which is not far from the place.After arriving,I walked through the gates and entered the graveyard.I went to my parents first and cleaned their place.

"How are you,omma,appa? I miss you so much.I hope you're fine up there.Taehyung and I are doing fine here though sometimes we fight....but we know that we only have each other.Speaking of Taehyung,he keeps his promise,omma,appa.He takes good care of me.He protects me.He is there with me through thick and thin.He is being a very good brother to me so,you don't have to worry,okay?" Talking like this makes me emotional and I ended up crying alone but then,I also want to share everything to my parents because I know up in the sky,they are listening to me.