Chapter 6: Walk me home..?

  "W-What?" I asked in disbelief.

  "You two might be meant for each other. " Gem said with a wide smile.

  "No. It can't be." I mumbled.

  "Why not?" Alicia asked with confused face.

  "Just drop it." I said while groaning. They all scowled but agreed to drop the topic.

  "So, mind telling us the whole endearment thing. Ice Princess and Cocky Prince? " Jannah said with a smirk.

  "Do i have to?" I whined they just glared at me in response.

  "Fine. Cocky Prince cause he's been cocky ever since we met. He kept on blabbering about his good looks and stuffs. He calls me Ice Princess because according to him, i was so cold talking to him." I explained.

  "Awww, that's so cute." Kelly squealed.

  "A prince and a princess. Certainly meant to be!" Gem exclaimed happily.

  "Stop it guys, let's just eat Lunch. Shall we?" I suggested. They all groaned but nodded.

★After School☆

  "Bye guys!" I yelled to them.

  "Bye Rein!" They all yelled in unison. I smiled at them one last time before making my way out of the school gate.

  "You seem alone." Someone said from behind me. I looked back and saw Jack, smirking. 'This boy really love to smirk.' I thought.

  "Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious. " i said sarcastically.

  "No problem, Ice Princess." He said with a grin.

  "What do you need from me this time?" I asked, narrowing my eyes on him.

  "I just wanted to accompany you since your alone." He said in defense.

  "Why do you care?" I asked once again.

  "i just do." He said with a shrug.

  "Well, i don't need 'company' especially yours." I said while emphasizing the word company.

  "Your a stubborn one, i see." He said while running a hand through his brownish blonde hair.

  "I was born this way. So if you don't mind? I'll be leaving now." I said while rolling my eyes. I turned my heels. I was about to take a step forward but someone grabbed my wrist causing me to stop on my tracks. I looked at him while raising an eyebrow.

  "Well.. er.. Let me walk you home.." he said, unsure on what to say. He was scratching his cheek with his index finger and a hint of pink was seen on his cheeks.

  "Say what now?" I asked, trying to tease him.

  "I said i'll walk you home since its to dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone." He said while groaning.

  "I'm capable of protecting myself, thank you very much." I said with my hands on my hips.

  "Thats not what i meant." He said while groaning in frustration.

  "Then what?" I said while raising an eyebrow at him.

  "What i meant is.. I want to walk you home to make sure your safe. Unharmed." He said while crossing his arms and leaning on the concrete wall.

  "I can go home unharm you know." I said while narrowing my eyes on him.

  "Really? There are a lot of bad guys out there. Like thieves, drunked addicts, and gang members." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

  "Ok, go on. Scare the girl to death." I said sarcastically.

  "Why? Your scared?" He asked while narrowing his eyes on me while smirking.

  "Nope. And how can i be sure that your not one of them?" I asked while narrowing my eyes on him.

  "I'm not that low to rob you since were rich. I'm not drunk nor an addict. And lastly, i never join a gang." He said with a shrug.

  "Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes and walking away. I didn't felt him following me so i turned around and saw him still leaning on the wall.

  "Are you coming or what?" I yelled out for him to hear. He looked at me surprised but grinned after. He stood up properly and started to walk beside me.

  "What made you change your mind?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

  "I don't know. I felt pity for you because you seem so desperate. " i said with a shrug.

  "I'm not desperate." He said while scowling.

  "Sure your not.." i said sarcastically.

  "Its true. I'm just to handsome for you to resist me." He said with a smirked. I elbowed him.

  "Tsk.. Cocky." I mumbled. He seemed to have heard me because he smirked.

  "I'm just stating a fact here." He said in defense. I glared at him.

  "More like displaying your ego." I said while rolling my eyes.

  "And i know you like it." He said while winking at me, flirtatiously. I slapped his arm and glared at him, but i only earned a chuckle.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Please follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love lots,

♥..JeRein_14..♡