Part 11

Suga's POV

Now that I'm with my little sister, I'll spend everyday like it's my last. With me being an Idol, I'm sure it's going to be busy but I'll do my best to bond with her and take care of her nonetheless. I want to know her more. Even if Appa talked about her alot, I'm sure there's alot that has changed but nevertheless I'll still love and accept her. She's my only family now. I left my umma who changed when appa left. Besides she has that jerk of a husband who acts all kind and gentle infront of her but his real self shows when he's alone with me.

I shook all the bad memories off of me as I saw Christine walking towards me gracefully. How can appa worry if she'll ever be confused of her gender? She has a beauty of mixed race. I've heard from Jungkook that her mother was Canadian. She was rather lovely. Especially when she learns how to fix herself and bring out the feminine side of her. Ohno. I'll have to work hard to protect this precious lil girl.

"I have the day off until Sunday. So where are we going today?" She smiled at me

"I want you to have fun despite what happened to us. Let's go somewhere fun alright?" I told her and she smiled weakly as she nodded her head

"Let's go to my car." I told her

"By the way Tinnie ah" I said as we walked towards my 'car'.

"Hmm?" She asked as she typed on her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked

"Oh. Jungkook. He texted this morning but I just replied right now" she said smiling

"Do you like him?" I asked straightforwardly and I think it surprised her.

"Oppaaa" she whined as she tried to hide her burning cheeks with her hair.

"So you like him huh? I wonder if he likes you" I talked to myself when I heard a snort beside me

"Dream on. He's an Idol. He has alot of pretty girls to choose from. Why would he like me?" She said.

She's looking down on herself too much.

"What's there not to love about you? Don't be surprised but in our group I have 3 suspects of who's liking you right now." I smirked at her reaction. Her jaw literally dropped.

"No way. BTS members.. Having a crush.. On me?!" She shrieked.

I laughed at her, holding my abdomen. Appa. Thankyou for allowing us to be happy together.

"Mm. Why? Can't control the fangirl feels?" I asked nudging her shoulder and she hit my lightly and playfully

"Oppa dont. Please dont. You talk like a girl." She chuckled.

"Are you insecure because I'm more fabulous than you?" I said swaying my imaginary hair back and forth and now it was her turn to hold her abdomen after laughing so much.

"Aish. Aigoooo. Kaja!" She said as she linked arms with me and walked me but she suddenly stops.

"Oppa. You're joking me. We ran here by foot. How can you have a car?" She asked me

"I asked a friend to bring it for me." I smiled. Ofcourse I wouldn't let her walk all the way to where I'm taking her!

"Jin?" She guessed

"How'd you know?" I asked surprised.

"He's your closest friend in the group, am I right?" She asked me and I smiled

"I've figured maybe because since both of you were the oldest in the group, you guys would be of more vibes with eachother than the rest but I was wrong. All of you jive together really well. Jin was just a good friend from when you were still a teenager." I smiled hearing this from her. Jin must have said things about me when the cooked.