하나

I'm walking in the street's of seoul. Then i saw your man,kissing another man without the ring that you gave him. I thought he was homophobic? He warned me about stealing you after he found out that i have a crush on you.

"Should i tell her about this?" Jennie keeps thinking about it. Then she decided that she'll tell it in Jisoo's apartment.

Jennie ran as fast as she could,she must go to the apartment first than jisoo and jisoo's roommate lisa. Good thing jennie has a spare key.

When she's trying to open door, the door suddenly opened. Jennie slowly lift her head up to see who opened the door. It was lisa.

"Oh jennie, what brings you here?" Lisa asked jennie in a sleepy tone. "Oh sorry to bother but is jisoo there?" Jennie answered straight to the point.

"Nah, she's still in her job. She told me that she'll go overtime to get some extra money. Just wait her inside,im just going to sleep. See this?" Lisa points her eyebags.

"My eyebags have babies,so please dont have a loud sex tonight." Jennie's eyes widen in lisa's words. "Yah! What are you even saying? Are you drunk or something? Go to sleep you ass."

Lisa just nodded and mouthed goodnight. After a few hours and minutes jennie heard a click on the door. She knew that was jisoo because of the familiar vanilla scent.

Jennie made a cat sound then hid behind the sofa. She's struggling because she cant control her laugh from jisoo who really look terrified from what she did.

Cause jennie cant control her laugh anymore she ran behind jisoo and back-hugged her. Jisoo screamed because of the fast action jennie made.

"Jendeukie!! You startled me!" Jennie just laugh at the older who looked like a kid whining."Yah! Why are you even laughing?" This time jennie answered jisoo.

"Because you're too cute unnie." Jisoo can feel the heat in her cheeks. "By the way jennie, what brings you here?" Jennie let out a heavy sigh.

"I saw jinyoung-" she lets out another heavy sigh. "Kissing a man at his age without the ring that you gave him"

Jennie can't face jisoo."Maybe you're wrong Jennie, cause its night and its dark." But jennie still fights what she saw.

She can feel jisoo tearing up. She hugged her then jisoo just place her chin in the younger's shoulder.

"Maybe you are right jichu, maybe i have a poor eyesight" A lie. Jennie loved jisoo. She wants her to be happy.

"Jichu, sleep early ok? Look at your roommate, she has black circles around her eyes"
They both laugh at the joke.

"Jennie i can't sleep. Cuddle me please." Jennie blushed,good thing that the light was out.

Jennie just draw little circles in jisoo's face. Jennie kissed jisoo in the cheek saying goodbye and goodnight.