HE IS DIFFERENT! (Exo Kai)

New writer here...so don't judge me please.....

Sorry for my bad English and all the grammar mistakes...~T_T~

ENJOY.....//i hope you will//.....^_^

''What's going on.....what's this feeling'?' you think while you open your wet eyes from crying.

What you can see is 12 men standing in front of you.Their faces and everything around you is dark!!Your heart is beating and you feel like it's gonna get out of your chest while the one of the men starts coming closer to you!!He grabs you from your chin with his big hand and suddenly you realize that even if you want to talk,scream,cry,ask for help you can't!You wanted to die from your fear.

"Are you ready??" The man asks with a grin you know it's for bad...

''YAAAAAAAAAAHHH.....!!!!''!You cried and you realized that you're in your room,alone. ''It was just a dream.'' You thought and sighed.

But the same dream was your nightmare every single night since when that incident you're trying to forget happened.....

@Next day-morning-at school@

''Hey MEEEEIIII!'Your friend Elena shouted while running to catch up with you in front of the school's gate.

"Oh morning Elena.''You answered with your biggest smile and you both entered school.As you are walking you can sense boys staring and talking about you.You still don't know why but everyone thinks you're so beautiful with the best body a man wants.That's what they always say and you don't even want to know what they are talking about when they're looking at yo.They're disgusting,all men are the same,the only thing they're thinking about is sex and nothing else!Suddenly two ''beasts'' as you called men stand in front of you.

''Hello honey.''The one says.He is a rich kid who does whatever he wants and you're really afraid of him cause whatever he does he's paying and everything is perfect after that for him.You hate him.

''Honey my ass,get out of my way!''You answer with your death serious look.

He grabs your wist!''You still don't want to enjoy me honey?''He told you while lauging.Your heart is about to explode and you feel like crying but you're strong enough to keep your tears.Your fear of men is still here and only a touch of them makes you feel terriffied.

''STO-!''You cried but someone stopped you sudenly.

"Get out of the way and shut it,you're bothering me."A tall man with a hood which hides his face and a deep voice told angrily to both of you.Suddenly you thought that he is strange and that something is different about him but no,all men were the same beasts in the end.You managed to escape from the rich guy and walk to your class with your friend.You looked behind to find with your eyes this guy who actually saved you but he was nowhere to be found!You entered you class and sat down on your seat.

''Are you okay??''Elena asked.

''Yes i'm fine,everything is okay now.''You assured her the moment the teacher came inside the classroom and she smiled relieved.

''Today we'll have a new friend to meet in our class/Please be good to him.''The teacher said and everyone started whispering with each other, who could the transfer be and what he's like when he finally got inside and everyone looked at him weirdly and with curiosity written on their faces.But you don't care for others so you just turned to look at him!!

''Oh it's him!''You thought surprised.The man with the hood and the hidden face was there.

''Hello,my name is Kim Jongin.I hope we'll get along.''He said with the same deep voice as before and as the only free seat was beside you he went and sat there.But while he was walking you felt like he was looking at you.And you were somewhat scared of him sitting next to you so you didn't talked to him and tried to ignore him as it seems he was doing too.The school ended without you realizing it and without Jongin talking to you at all.You were glad he didn't but on the other side you felt like you had to say ''thanks for saving me'' and felt a little sad.But it was really strange for you to think like that for a 'beast' so you just left the class with Elena when the bell rang.

''Mei i have to go,what are you going to do without an umbrella,its rainning so hard!''Elena said worried.

''I'll be okay,I'm strong and you know it hehe.I won't die because of the rain."You answered with a smile and your friend left while looking back at you worried.She love you as you love her but her part time job makes her leave without you every time.But you're okay with that.

''Now how will i go home??''You wondered as you saw Jongin walking without an umbrella too and with the hoody still hiding his face.You strangely felt again like you should tell him thanks and followed him.It was a downpoor and his quick phase made it difficult for you to catch up with him.He went into a store and you followed without hesitation.You suddenly lost him and tried to look for him.

''What do you want??''You jumbed as you heard the voice from behind you!It was him.You were scared but you took all the courage you had and talked.

''I-I....I wanted to talk to you.To thank you!Sorry for following you.''You managed to say.

''Thank me for what?''He asked while getting closer to you.You're more scared now!His hidden face made you worry even more.

''Can you please take your hood off from your face?I don't like talking to people without knowing their face.''You told with the less terrified face you could make.

He sighed and took it off.You could now see his face clearly but you don't feel hate like with other men.''What's with his face,what's wrong with that man?''You thought!He was so beautiful,perfectly made,his dark eyes and black hair suit him so amazingly perfect.Like an angel!''NO NO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT !'You told yourself.And you managed to talk again.

''Thank you for showing your face,and thank you for saving me this morning from this ''beast'' even if it wasn't really your intenion."While you're talking he was looking right in your eyes and it made it more difficult than before.And he was so close now!Your face was only some inches far from his.

''You're funny.''Jongin told while lauging.

''Oh my gosh he's so beautiful when he smiles."'You thought and slapped your face."What am I thinking, Stop stupid,he's a man!!"

''What are you doing?You like slapping yourself?"He told and disturbed your thoughts.You felt angry for what he said but at the same time like blushing.You turned around and started running on your way home.
''Who is he?Why does he seem different?NO NO he isn't different,just a beast like every man!"You told yourself while running in the cold rain...........

That's the first Chapter guysIt was a little small I know but I wanted to end it like that and of course the next ones will be larger...I hope you liked it so i'll write the next one immediatly...!_(_^_)_

Sorry again for my bad english...and i think the story will be faster from now on,...what do you think??╮(╯◇╰)

Anyway i hope you enjoyed it....!!!(*^_^*)♡(*¯︶¯*)