Chapter 8

[I'M CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE EXCUSE THE POOR WRITING FOR NOW]  

You woke up from your well deserved sleep.

This being the last day on the isle didn't make you happy, you didn't want to deal with what comes after. How will you say goodbye to Harry? He might not care that you're leaving but it did matter to you.

Let's not forget that the VK's are expecting you to bring someone to Auradon and they won't be happy when they find out the truth.

"Mornin' "

A whisper in your ear that snapped you out of your thoughts and made a short scream escape your mouth.

"Harry! What - are - you - doing here?!" You yelled.

"You were staring into nothing, thought I'd bring you back to reality" he smiled fake, revealing his teeth.

"How long have you been here?"

"Since your Bore-adon friends left, after they brought you that" he pointed at the breakfast package.

Was he watching me sleep? What a creep. "Well now you can leave" you stood up from the couch.

He looked at you.

"I just need to get ready" you said pushing him towards the exit.

Well it's the isle, there's no way you could have a morning routine or anything, but you just wanted to at least get your hair in place and enjoy the breakfast.

"And why do you think I'll listen to you?"

"My God Harry just wait outside, I'll come soon."

"Fine" he groaned.

***

A few minutes later you sat down to eat.

"Hm sharing with Harry won't be a bad idea" you said to yourself smiling at the package, you took the lunch box out of it and went outside.

"Took you long enough" he said bored.

"It was barely 15 minutes, anyways, would you like some breakfast?"

He raised a brow and followed you to the little balcony.

You both sat at the table, you opened the box and gave him a sandwich.

His reactions seemed so cute, you couldn't help but smile.

"You eat such weird things (Y/n) and you are weird too."

"Me? Weird? Why?" You laughed.

"Well not weird to me, but you seem different from the Auradon people we see on TV."

"Obviously I'm not like them, not everyone is a pretty princess" you giggled a bit confused.

He just smirked and finished the sandwich.

"So what should we do today?" Harry asked.

"Uh...I don't know, I'm actually leaving in a couple of hours" you said playing with your fingers.

"Riiight" he smiled and stood up.

"Then I guess our time together is over now" he said with his pitched voice, kicked the chair with his foot and went down the stairs.

"Harry wait, what are you talking about?!" You shouted, more confused than ever.

"And it's better for you if you don't come back to the Isle, ever." he threw you a quick, cold look.

Then he was gone, leaving you speechless, millions of questions squeezing into your head.

***

The VK's, Ben and the others were doing some last things before you had to go back to Auradon.

You were just following them around, silent and imbued by sadness and frustration. You felt slightly guilty for the fact that Harry got angry and you didn't even understand why.

"Okay guys I think we can go to the limo now" Ben said.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?" You turned to Mal.

"Didn't you say you met someone? We need his name to add it on the list."

----------

Thank you for reading~^^