B O N U S C H A P T E R 1

O N E

Deleted Scene : One

        Sitting across from Nia at a restuarant, Ahmad couldn't help but think about Cali. It had been a few days since he last her saw her at Walmart and his mind was still stuck on her eyes and how they were the exact same ones in his dream. His dreams about her now showed images of her face and that alone freaked him out.

Looking up from his menu, he looked at Nia as she talked and talked about shit he did not care for. Mentally rolling his eyes, he started to second guess his decision on giving her a chance.

He thought he felt something for Nia but it was like as the days passed, he saw how annoying she actually was and saw why niggas never wifed her ass, she talked way too much, she was clingy and the jealous type.

Ahmad knows he's an attractive man, and he knows what comes along with being attractive is women but Ahmad didn't believe in cheating, he felt if he fucked with you, he fucked with you only. So when he made the decision to talk to Nia on that level he cut off every female out of respect for her and she was still buggin'.

Whenever they went anywhere she would be extra with affection, hugging all on him, holding his hand and over using the word, "Baby," just to let females know that he was hers, but she was only killing it for herself.

Tapping his hand, he snapped out of the deep thought he was in clearing his throat. "My bad, what's up?"

"You're not listening and I'm trying to have a conversation .. are you okay?"

He nodded, "I'm straight forreal, just got a lot on my mind."

Rubbing her finger tips over his knuckles, she smiled. "Baby if you need to vent, you know I'm here for you."

Cringing from when she said, "Baby," he sighed not feeling this at all. He honestly didn't see how she felt anything between them because the spark and connection just wasn't there.

"I'm good forreal,"

Nodding her head, she flipped her hair then went back to eating on her salad. "So I was thinking about letting you meet my parents, I told them about us and my dad feels since we're getting serious .. you guys should meet first."

Ahmad frowned, "Nia, its only been a month and some days since we started talking on this level and you already tryna introduce me to the parents like we finna get married or some shit. You stay putting the pressure on a nigga, yes we have been fucking each other for over a year but thats it we was only fucking .. we wasn't talking, going on dates nothing, it was just sex. I don't know you and you don't know me that well either. You tryna rush this and make it into something its really not and thats being fake .. Meeting the parents is always like the biggest step in a relationship and me and you aren't even dating yet so that's pointless. So I'm finna dead this conversation before it even starts."

Nia bit her lip nodding understanding his point, but she felt that if he was serious about this then the proper thing to do was meet her parents out of respect. "Why does it matter when you meet them? Eventually we're gonna date so I feel it doesn't matter." She shrugged.

"It doesn't matter to you, but it does to me. You should respect that I don't want to meet your parents and tell them false lies like me saying, I'm really feeling your daughter and I see a bright future between us .. when I don't, well at least not right now. Meeting them now would be so dumb cause I can't sit there and say I know you as a person when really I barely know anything."