B O N U S C H A P T E R 2

B O N U S  C H A P T E R
T W O

Deleted Scene : Three

Walking down the halls of the school, Imani looked down as the other students looked at her with distasteful looks. Since the day Amira died alot of people put the blame on her, saying it was her fault since she was the one who brought her to the party.

Imani lost mostly all her friends since most of her friends were friends of Amira. Reaching her locker she saw a note fell out, picking the note up she read it then bit her lip crumbling it up as she looked around to see if any of the kids around where the ones who left it in her locker.

Slamming her locker shut, she adjusted her backpack on her shoulder then looked to see Twan making his way down the hallway as people hugged and slapped hands with him. People only felt bad for Twan since Amira was his girlfriend but Imani felt he played a major role in the whole situation.

If he hadn't joined the gang, or not told her anything then it was a good chance she could still be alive. But Imani just hated how no one really cared that she lost her bestfriend and treated her like shit like she wasn't hurting herself.

Twan noticed her and excused himself from a group of guys then made his way towards her. "What's up Mani? You good?"

Pushing her curly hair out of her face she shook her head no. "Got another note in my locker."

"What did it say?"

She bit her lip as her eyes burned a little. "I wish it were you who died instead of her." Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand she let out a sigh. "People can be so heartless like she was my bestfriend .. if I could take back what happened I would just to have her here but I can't catch a break here."

Twan wrapped his arm over her shoulder, "Fuck them, half of them didn't even fuck with Amira like that. They just hoping on the wave. Don't let what they're saying get to you alright? It wasn't your fault." He told her and she nodded as students in the halls stared wondering why he was talking to her.

When she saw Leon entering the school building, they locked eyes for a split second until she looked away still not over what happened between them. She told Twan and that was the end of Twan's and Leon's friendship.

Only person that was actually there for Imani through all of this was Twan and her parents. Leon tried reaching out apologizing but she couldn't bring herself to forgive him yet. She missed him friend wise but she was still healing from everything. "Bitch ass nigga," Twan mumbled cutting eyes at Leon.

Twan couldn't believe that his own bestfriend would actually bring himself to fall in love with his girl. He knew Leon was friends with Amira longer than him and Imani were but he felt he should have spoke up about his feelings along time ago or as soon as he saw Twan was taking an interest in her.

He was never the type to step in the way of someone if they were feeling somebody. He even asked Leon before he made his move on Amira and Leon gave him the green light that it was cool.

"Like you just told me, don't let him get to you." Imani said knocking him out of his thoughts.

"It's not even mainly about him being in love with Amira, it was how he went about things. He used you and hurt you, that was fucked up on so many levels. Even if you don't think you are a good person .. you is. You were always there for Amira at any time of need and you ain't deserve what Leon did to you .. no one does."