Chapter 10 - Sorry?

-

🍣

Her | Him | {Boss}

"This is Holvan's Sushi Hotline, how can I help you?"

"I'm sorry Ed"

"I'm here to take an order ma'am so if you don't want anything I'm going to have to ask you to hang up,"

"Please Ed, it's been three days. It was a joke! I said I'm sorry! What more do you want?"

"I accept your apology,"

"That was really mature of you, now you've finally grown up."

"Hey!"

"I'm waiting for my apology,"

"Fine, I'm sorry,"

"I can't hear you,"

"I'm sorry Annie! Ok! I'm sorry!"
{is everything ok Edward?}
Yes! All is good!"

"Wasn't so hard now was it?"

"You're smiling to yourself, I can tell"

"Maybe..."
-
The last few days had dragged on. Without having a familiar voice to end the evening, the day felt incomplete.
-

"So, er what are you doing?"

"Talking on the phone to you stupid,"

"Apart from that,"

"Doing double of my homework since Sara is out at a family event and I said I'd do hers."

"Please remind me to dump my homework on you when I don't want to do it."

"You wish. It's a pain and I'm struggling like hell."

"What subject is the homework, I could help?"

"Actually you could! It's geography."

"Ask me a couple of questions and I'll answer them,"

"I like the nice helpfully Ed, much more than the rude and ignoring Ed,"

-
I spent the next hour or so perfecting the geography homework, I was never much good at the Physical side to Geography so Ed's help was amazing.
I have to say I missed his voice. His low chuckles every now and again. It was late before either of us realised what the time was.
-

"{Edward! It's way past your shift, the restaurant's closing in 5 minutes, so I'm kicking you
out!"}

"Shoot, what time is it?"

"It's 8:55"

"Sorry Annie I've got to go, hopefully, those answers helped,"

"They did actually, Thanks Ed, you saved me a lot of work. I might actually get to sleep tonight,"

"Anytime. I'm happy to help,"

"I'll speak to you tomorrow?"

"Definitely, Bye,"

"Bye"

-------------

-------------

Anyone wanna do my geography notes for me? I love the subject and all but some parts are just confusing.

What's your favourite subject or class?

Mine would be drama or geography.

-AMG