One Bed

Percy and Graces room was great, it was quiet, peaceful and not on a slant, but there was one issue, there was one bed. It made things very very very awkward.

"So." Percy said, laying on his side of the bed.

"So." Grace said.

"This is... normal." Percy said.

"Very." Grace said.

"Alright, we need to do something." Percy said.

"We don't have to do anything." Grace said.

"You're right, you're right." Percy said. "I'm just saying, we can't just cuddle our whole lives."

Grace nodded, "I know... I just need to be ready."

Percy smiled, "Me too."

"Stop Percy!" Grace giggled, "Percy!"

Percy laughed, "I don't think so."

"Percy... Grace!" Mrs Weasley knocked on the door. "Dinner's on!"

"We'll be right there!" Percy yelled, he smiled at Grace and started kissing her stomach.

"Percy..." Grace giggled, "That tickles."

"Percy Weasley!" Molly yelled.

"Coming mother!" Percy yelled.

"I said to Mr Crouch that I would put my word in and he was definitely pleased with me for taking the initiative." Percy smiled.

"Not that we're totally bored of whatever you were talking about, but can we possibly talk about anything else?" Charlie asked.

"... it just so happens that Grace enjoys my work stories, don't you darling?" Percy asked.

"... yes, of course, but I would like to hear what Charlie has to say." Grace said.

Percy looked confused as Charlie smiled, "Thank you... So I was taming a dragon..."

"No way Charlie! You'd surely be dead!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Almost, it nearly burned off my ear." Charlie smiled.

Grace laughed, "Very brave."

"So Grace... are you excited to go to Austria?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Very," Grace smiled. "Although I will be away from all of you for 4 weeks... except for Bill of course."

"I'm sure you'll miss Grace, Percy." Fred laughed.

"Yes...yes." Percy said, picking at is food. "I mean... bloody hell Fred."

Grace noticed Percy blushing, and she grabbed his hand, "I'm going to miss all of you."

"He's so bloody stupid, I mean of course I'm going to miss you it's not like... What are you doing?" Percy asked.

"Percy... I'm ready." Grace called from behind their changing screen, she stepped away from it in just her underwear.

Percy just nodded as he locked the door.