30.Or Maybe Not

T H I R T Y

"It'll be funny if it's a boy and y'all out here-"

"Shut up Ace!" Bambi and I yelled.

"My man," Ryan came up to us putting is arm around Ace's neck. "there is two pregnant women with a whole lot of hormones in the room. Why are you bothering them?"

"I'm just say they out here get names and shit together." Ace and Ryan walked off.

"I know that-" Ryan put his hand to his chest.

"My baby name is not Baby Star." I objected.

"It's a cute name." Bambi shrugged.

"Oh my-okay she's gonna get older-"

"What about Bebe Star?" Justice suggested, interrupting me.

"How bout Ava Star?" I recommend.

"Ohh!" Justice and Bambi's eyes widen.

"Okay that's the one." Bambi agreed.

"Ava Star Thomas." Justice stated out loud. "Yea that's nice." She nodded smiling.

"Team work bitches." I high fived them.

"Now what if is a boy?" Justice asked no one in particular.

"That's not our problem." I said quickly.

"She shut that shit down real fast." Bambi laughed.

"Excuse me!" Bambi's mama, Kandi, spoke into a microphone.

A few people keep talking, laughing Bambi shook her head.

"Uh oh!" I chuckled a little.

"They done fuck up." Bambi continued to laugh.

"What y'all la-"

"I said excuse me! Now shut the hell up!" Kandi yelled into the mic, making the room go quiet. "Thank you." She smiled

"That," I whispered to Justice

"That," I whispered to Justice. "is what we're laughing at."

"At this time we will have the gender revealing, so can I get the parents to be up here, thank you."

"Are y'all gonna be that dramatic couple, that do the absolutely most with the gender revealing." Justice asked.

"No because Debbie downer wouldn't let me." Bambi looked at Ace as he came over to help her up.

"What I do now?"

"Nothing. Help me up." She demanded.

"So aggressive." I laughed. "Where my husband?" I asked Ace.

"He had to handle something real quick on the phone."

Nodding my head I followed them to the front of the venue. The guess gather around as Ace's little brother, Mace, brought out two gifted wrapped boxes.

"In one of the boxes there are pink or blue balloons, in the other there is a red balloon." Kandi explained. "Are y'all ready?"

"Wait wait I want that box." Bambi wined.

"Does it matter?" Ace looked at her annoyed.

"No." Bambi rolled her eyes.

"Here." Ace switched the boxes. "Here, crybaby. That's why it's a boy."

"No it's not!" I yelled, going to be really upset if it is.

"On three open the boxes. One!-"

Feeling a presents behind me, I knew it was Ryan. Wrapping his arms around my waist, I record my bestfriend, goofy self.

"Three!" Everyone shouted together.

Ripping the box open, a red ballon came out off Ace's box. A collection of pink balloons came out of Bambi's.

"Yeessss!" Bambi yelled. "Oh my God!" She covered her face.

"Crybaby!" I removed myself from Ryan's embrace. "What you crying for?" I put my camera in her face. "We got what we wanted.

"I know!" I pulled at her wrist, taking her hands from her face, she was smiling with tears down her face.

"Get your emotional ass on!" I laughed as the video ended.