Fifty One

CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE**

//

Amelia Adams

"You d-don't scare me." I hesitantly repeat, making his features rock solid. Harry's hands grip the edge of the counter top and he stares down at the ground, making the veins up his arms become prominent.

My stomach starts to turn and the feeling is so familiar now. My stomach is always turning when I'm around him, in a good and bad way.

Suddenly the empty glass on the table gets swiped off and crashes to the ground, making me jump. He looks up at me with pure hatred in his eyes. My palms starts to sweat as I step back slowly from the table.

Amelia why did you say that?

My eyes widen and my blood runs cold once I see him reach down and retrieve a giant silver knife in his hooks. My heart feels like it's stopped as he glares at me with a devious look on his face.

"Harry, don't be like this." I warn while hiding the fear in my voice.

Without a second blink he literally hops over the counter top, I gasp and don't give myself enough time to react before he grabs my neck.

He pushes me viciously back into the wall and holds me against it with his large hand still wrapped around my neck. His eyes are full of darkness, you can't even tell they're green anymore. His features are tensed and he burns his almost black vision into mine.

"You're not scared of me?" He mutters through his gridded teeth, making the lump in my throat grow.

"Harry stop." I mumble while holding back tears.

"You want to test me Amelia? Do you really want to see what I can do to you?" His eyebrows are knitted together and his jaw is so tense that it looks like it can cut something.

He looks absolutely terrifying.

The giant knife in his hands comes up and I whimper in fear. He smirks and presses the side of the knife to my cheek as I feel tears stream down my face from the cold sharp metal. He drags the smooth side softly down my cheek while keeping his eyes attached to mine.

"You just love to test my authority don't you?" He mutters as I stay completely silent and scared.

"Don't you!" He screams, repressing his last words so I answer.

"N-no." I flinch at his harsh words.

"Fucking liar!" He screams again while moving the knife from my cheek to right across my neck. I gasp and try to press my head farther back against the wall to lean away from the knife, but it's no use.

My breathing start to pick up as I look at him in absolute fear. This is it, he's going to kill me- after everything we've been through. He's going to slice my throat and I'm going to bleed out to death right here in this living room, and just because I made the mistake of saying he doesn't scare me.

"Harry!" I scream in fear as the blade presses against my neck.

"Yeah scream it baby, let me hear you beg for your life." He taunts with his deranged tone, making me horrified of him.