Ikaw nga

Hello good mornin' ngayon lang ako nakagising ng maaga hahaha

Den's P.O.V

Sino yung Hero ko?Yung tumulong samin? The person who kissed my forehead? she had a scar on her right hand.I will find you then I promise to do anything to make you happy cause you saved me and the team.Alam mo sana si Aly ka na lang.Will I finally find my knight? The knight who saved me? The one who made me feel good just by kissing me on the forehead? Alam kong sa noo lang yun pero naramdaman ko yung sweetness dun.Will I find my soul mate?

Si Aly yung nagdridrive.We got saved twice this day.Everyone was tired and we slept.When we woke up we were in a cottage not sure how we got in here but yeah.I realized its already night.I see Aly lying down on the next bed on my right.She sleeps soundly.I wonder what if she really was my hero? Did she mean it when she said she loved me?? Was I such a fool?

Aly's P.O.V

Nag kunyari akong natutulog.Parang ang lalim ng iniisip niya.Natulog na ako.

Kinabukasan..

maaga ang gising ko.Ako na nga yung unang nagising.Nagluto ako ng almusal para sa lahat.Naalala ko yung nasabi ko kay Dennise.Mahal ko parin siya mahal din niya kaya ako? Syete nakita niya yung scar ko sa kamay.Dapat palaging nakatago yan.Iniiwasan ko ang pag usap namin ni Den.Baka mapunta dun sa sinabi ko sa kanya at malay ko ang gagawin ko bag ganun.

"Ang aga ah?" - Dzi

"Ah..hehe" - Ako

"We're still in shock of what happened yesterday.Especially Dennise.Now if you still wish to cover up that scar of yours you're making a mistake.She loves you.And now you know it" - Dzi

"Pano mo.....nalaman??" - Ako

"Nakita ko nung dag dridrive ka" - Dzi

"Mamaya kakausapin ko" - Ako

She nods.

The day was filled with going out and exploring.

FF

its a cold dark night.I am at a park and I'm still thinking about what captain said.Oh Dennise why do you make me like this? I wonder what she is doing now.

"Nandyan ka lang pala" - Den

"Nakakagulat ka alam mo yun." - Ako

"Did you mean it?" - Den

"Mean what?" - Ako

"That you loved me." - Den

"Yes....Den I never stopped" - Ako

she just looked at me she slowly grabs my aram and lifts up my right sleeve.I know what she was going to do.I want her to know I saved her that day.I want her to know that I love her in every single way.Even her flaws ends up showing me how perfect she is.She looks at me straight in the eye then she smiles.

"I knew it" she says

===================